Menus Revealed for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Eateries at Hollywood Studios
A few weeks ago, we shared with you that the menu for Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo which is one of the larger Quick Service eateries on Batuu and today we’re excited to reveal the menus of the other incredible eateries that will make up Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios. Be sure to jot down your favorites and bring the appetite of Wookiee during your next visit to Walt Disney World Resort
The main draw of this quick service spot is….(you guessed it) Blue and Green Milk! Luke Skywalker can be seen enjoying blue milk in Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope, and green milk in Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi. Thirsty visitors can now try both these exotic galactic delicacies for themselves either plain or with a bit of booze thrown in!
Here’s a look at the menu:
Non-Alcoholic Specialty Beverages
Alcoholic Specialty Beverages
Blue Milk Cooler –Plant-based Dairy blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with alluring fruity characteristics featuring Bacardi Rum. $14.00
Green Milk Cooler-Plant-based Dairy blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with zippy Citrus and tropical characteristics featuring Corazon Blanco Tequila. $14.00
As you wander the market at Black Spire Outpost, you’ll encounter the intoxicating scent of grilled meat wafting through the air. Ronto Roasters features a podracer engine that is used to heat up a spit of meats. A pitmaster droid turns the mechanical spit grilling up ronto (a massive beast native to Tatooine.
- Ronto Morning Wrap- Scrambled Eggs, Grilled Pork Sausage, Shredded Cheddar, and Peppercorn Sauce wrapped in Pita Bread. $12.49
- Rising Moons Overnight Oats- Oats, Dragon Fruit, Yogurt, Seasonal Fruit. $6.99
- Ronto Wrap- Roasted Pork, Grilled Pork Sausage, Peppercorn Sauce, and Tangy Slaw wrapped in Pita Bread. $12.99
- Nuna Turkey Jerky – Spicy. $7.49
- Nuna Turkey Jerky – Sweet. $7.49
Non-Alcoholic Specialty Beverages
- Sour Sarlacc –Minute Maid® Limeade with Raspberry and Spicy Mango. $5.49
- Tatooine Sunset -Gold Peak® Unsweetened Tea, Odwalla® Lemonade with Melon and Blueberry. $5.49
- Assorted Fountain Beverages – Assorted Coca-Cola® Offerings. $3.99 – $4.49
- DASANI® Bottled Water $4.25
- Coruscant Cooler- Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur, Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth, Cranberry, Lime Juice. $15.00
- Trandoshan Ale – Concrete Beach Brewery- 16 oz draft Spiced Wheat Ale. $13.00
Those thirsty for a taste of adventure will want to head over to this local cantina- a popular haunt where bounty hunters, smugglers and rogue traders of ages come together to refuel, enjoy music and conduct (off the record) meetings. Guests can enjoy some bold musical entertainment courtesy of droid DJ R-3X, a former Starspeeder 3000 pilot. The cantina adheres to proprietor Oga Garra’s strict code of conduct, but patrons can be… unpredictable, so just keep your head down—and drink casual!
Concoctions with Alcohol
- Bloody Rancor- Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur, Spicy Bloody Mary Mix, and Rancor Bone. $17.00
- Spiran Caf- Peru Alto Mayo Organic Joffrey’s Coffee®, Orange Marmalade, Gosling’s 151 Rum, Vanilla Whipped Cream, and Citrus Zest. $16.00
Concoctions without Alcohol
- Blue Bantha- Blue Milk served chilled with Bantha-inspired Vanilla-Butter Sugar Cookie .$13.00
- Black Spire Brew- Cold Brew Joffrey’s Coffee®, Honey, Falernum, Passion Fruit, and Citrus $7.00
- Moogan Tea – Gold Peak® Unsweetened Tea, Chocolate Milk, Vanilla, and Cinnamon. $7.00
- Tarine Tea- Gold Peak® Unsweetened Tea, Peach, Huckleberry, and Mint. $6.50
- Café Latte. $5.00
- Cappuccino. $5.00
- Double Espresso. $4.00
- Apple Juice. $5.00
- Orange Juice. $5.00
- Rising Moons Overnight Oats- Oats, Dragon Fruit, Yogurt, and Seasonal Fruit. $7.00
- Mustafarian Lava Roll- sweet galactic delight. $6.00
We hope you’ve enjoyed this quick look at some of the awesome menu items you’ll find when Galaxy’s Edge opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios next month. Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for the latest Walt Disney World news and updates!
Thinking about an end of Summer Disney World getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook