Check Out the Latest Food Options to Arrive in the Magic Kingdom
If part of the reason you go to Walt Disney World and the Magic Kingdom, then this article is for you! Several new mouthwatering food options have arrived in the Magic Kingdom and I’m excited to share them all with you.
We’ve got a 2319! Head over to Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in the heart of Tomorrowland for this treat which is made of an orange sugar cone filled with mango-vanilla soft serve ice cream, sprinkles, and a sock-shaped cookie.
Mickey Dome Cake
The Mickey Dome Cake is available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café in Frontierland at the Magic Kingdom. It features a flourless chocolate cake with spicy chocolate mousse and a creme burlee filling topped and covered in chocolate ganache and topped with chocolate ears. If you are looking to sink your teeth into this tasty treat make sure to hurry as it is only available until September 30, 2019.
Redd’s Revenge Float
Float on over to Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom for Redd’s Revenge Float. This yummy treat features strawberry soft-serve, Fanta Strawberry, and a chocolate pirate hat.
It’s a Party Sundae, Sugar Cookie Sandwich
There’s still time to celebrate America in the Magic Kingdom with the It’s a Party Sundae and Sugar Cookie Sandwich from the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor. The Party Sundae takes red velvet cake and tops it with birthday cake ice cream, raspberry and vanilla syrup, sprinkles, whipped cream, and a cherry.
The Sugar Cookie Sandwich birthday cake ice cream sandwiched between two sugar cookies with red, white, and blue sprinkles. It’s perfect for a sweet treat on the go! Both of these options are only available until July 31, 2019!
Pao De Queij and Tropical Serenade Sangrias
If you are looking to try something a little more exotic on your next visit to the Magic Kingdom, make sure to make an advanced dining reservation at Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen during your next visit to try these new menu items.
The Pao De Queij is a gluten-friendly cheese bread from deep in the Amazon served with chimichurri cream cheese.
There are also not one but three new Tropical Serenade Sangrias to enjoy! The first is a Frosty Pineapple with prosecco wine and infused with pineapple and apple flavors. The second is the Cerulean Blue that features Riesling white wine with tropical hints of orange. The last is Pineapple Passion Fruit that offers passion fruit and pineapple blended with prosecco.
Footlong Hot Dogs, Plant-Based Dogs, and Hot Diggity Dog of the Month
Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom is the place for the all-American food staple – hot dogs! And, I’m happy to announce popular Footlong Hot Dogs are back on the menu! Get yours topped with Bacon Macaroni & Cheese or Chili-Cheese for an even more magical quick bite to eat.
Casey’s Corner still offers Plant-Based Dogs! They feature a plant-based sausage in a potato bun with the option to get it loaded with pickled slaw, BBQ vegan aïoli, and roasted corn relish.
The month of July offers the Buffalo Chicken All-Beef Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog of the month. It features celery, fiery cheese dust, and garlic-ranch drizzle.
Other Food Options Currently Available at the Magic Kingdom
- Tangled Wall Éclair available at Pinocchio Village Haus in Fantasyland
- Lost Princess Cone with Dole Whip Lemon available Storybook Treats in Fantasyland
- Peter Pan Float available at Storybook Treats in Fantasyland
- Space Ranger Slush available at The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland
- Wonderland Slush available at Cheshire Café in Fantasyland
Mickey and Minnie-themed Food Options in the Magic Kingdom
- Minnie’s Cookie Dough Sundae available at Storybook Treats in Fantasyland
- Mickey Celebration Donut (Vanilla or Chocolate) available in the Main Street Bakery on Main Street U.S.A.
- Mickey Celebration Donut (Strawberry) available at Cheshire Café in Fantasyland
- Minnie Kitchen Sink Sundae with Souvenir Minnie Kitchen Sink Bowl available at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in Main Street U.S.A.
- Mickey Burger available at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café in Tomorrowland
- Mickey Sipper available at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café in Tomorrowland, Pinocchio Village Haus in Fantasyland, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café in Frontierland, Columbia Harbour House in Liberty Square, and Casey’s Corner on Main Street U.S.A.
- The Main Street Split available at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street U.S.A.
- Minnie Sundae available at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street U.S.A.
- Mickey and Minnie Whoopie Pie Duo available at Columbia Harbour House in Liberty Square
- Mouseketeer’s Cupcake available at the Main Street Bakery on Main Street U.S.A. until August 31,2019
Pro Tip: Mobile OrderDid you know that some of the new food options at the Magic Kingdom can be ordered through on your My Disney Experience app? This will save you time as you and get you that first taste you are craving even quicker!
Which of these new food options at the Magic Kingdom are you most excited to try? Let us know in the comments below!
Ready to try all of these new food options during your next visit to the Magic Kingdom and Walt Disney World? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. Book your vacation package* with me by July 31, 2019 and be entered to win a FREE Memory Maker. ($169 value) Also, everyone who books their vacation package* with me by July 31, 2019 will receive a Disney Gift Card with their final travel documents. *Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog