2020 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available
The time has arrived- 2020 Walt Disney World Vacation packages are now available! As of right now, guests can book 2020 Walt Disney World vacation packages including tickets and dining.
There is no better time than now to visit the Walt Disney World Resort. With so many new and exciting things to explore you aren’t going to want to miss out on the fun!
2020 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages
Guests who are traveling to the Walt Disney World Resort in 2020 can now book their resort and tickets and dining. While this is exciting (and much anticipated) news, there are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Reservations can only be booked 499 days in advance. Anyone who is traveling after October 29, 2020 will need to wait just a little longer for their chance to book.
- If you previously booked a room only reservation and want to add dining and tickets you will need to cancel your original reservation and rebook a package. (Our Travel Agents on hand are happy to assist!)
- Discounts and promotions for 2020 will NOT be available right away. This includes FL Resident, Passholder, and Military rates.
- Not all rooms and availability will be available right away. If you don’t find what you’re looking for- do not fear! Keep looking or better yet – have your Travel Agent keep checking for you!
- If you haven’t already booked a “room only reservation”, now is the time to secure your reservation for popular times such as holidays and Spring break. The sooner you book, the more resort and room options you’ll have available to you.
- Many new attractions and entertainment will arrive at the Walt Disney World Resort in 2020 and it’s important to expect changes. This is another reason we highly recommend working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can keep you up to date and informed!
What’s New in 2019?
Disney’s latest form of transportation is in testing mode and is expected to open in Fall 2019. Plan your visit in 2020 and you’ll be riding high with the new gondola system.
Galaxy’s Edge will begin phase one opening on August 29, 2019. The completely immersive land is like nothing we have seen before. However, the second phase opening will introduce an entirely new attraction. While there is no opening date for Phase 2, we are guessing it will be sometime in the late fall, early winter. So why not visit in 2020 when you can experience BOTH of the new attractions?
What’s New in 2020?
As if Toy Story Land and Galaxy’s Edge were not enough for Hollywood Studios, guests will soon be able to experience Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway. This revolutionary ride system will take guests through the 3-D world of Mickey’s cartoon shorts.
Park-goers will be bid adieu to IllumiNations in just a few more months. However, when one door closes another opens and we cannot wait to experience the new nighttime firework spectacular coming to Epcot in 2020.
Beauty and the Beast fans will want to visit Epcot’s France Pavilion where a new sing-along will take place. In addition to the current Impressions de France attraction, guests will soon be able to “belt out” their favorite Disney toons.
Finally, while we do not have a confirmed opening date, rumor has it that Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure (also located at the France Pavilion) will be opening sometime in Spring 2020.
How Do I Book?
If you’re looking to get the most out of your Disney World Vacation, be sure to connect with our incredible Travel Agents who will help you plan your dream vacation. Whether you want to sleep in and have someone make all of your reservations or you want someone searching for ways to save you extra money– our agents do it all!
Are you planning to visit in 2020? Fill out the form below for FREE assistance from an expert!