Annual Passholder Discount Available For Woody’s Roundup
Annual Passholders can saddle up and save at Woody’s Roundup! Woody and his pals will be yippin’ it up on Independence Day weekend at a larger-than-life western town playset! It’s a bodacious barbecue, featuring games, fireworks and some of your favorite Toy Story characters. The best part is that on July 5 and 6, Annual Passholders can join the party at 20% off the event admission!
Arrive at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for a special holiday weekend celebration—offered nightly July 4 through 6—and be escorted into a larger-than-life recreation playset of Woody’s Roundup—a rustic, wild western town. Once inside, pal around with Woody, Jessie, Bullseye and Buzz Lightyear. Jam along as Mr. Microphone plays some of Woody’s favorite tunes.
Playtime activities include:
- Trick Roping Demonstration
- Camp-style Carnival Games
- Toy Story Craft Station
Roaming around the playset will also be a balloon artist, ready to create some of your favorite Toy Story toys.
Saunter over to the Porte Cochere for the night’s final showdown: a stellar view of Magic Kingdom park’s amazing fireworks.
Guests will experience the following fireworks shows, each beginning at approximately 9:15 PM:
July 4: Disney’s Celebrate America!—A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky
July 5 and 6: Happily Ever After
Rustle Up Some Grub
Head over to the Barbeque Buffet, featuring some of the best BBQ outside of the Wild West. Vittles include:
- Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts and Thighs with Roasted Peach Coulis
- Fire-roasted Vegetable Cake served with a Chipotle Succotash
- Low and Slow Smoked Pork Ribs
- Barbecue Beef Brisket Carved
- Fresh Cornbread and Honey Butter
- Mixed Greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Roasted Pepper Ranch Dressing
- Sweet Cream Cole Slaw
- Southern-style Potato Salad
- Grilled Seasonal Vegetables with a splash of Smoked Olive Oil
- Vegetarian Campfire Chili
- Salted Caramel Cookie Bars
- Assorted Sliced Fresh Melon
- Red, White and Blue Push Pops
- Cherry-Pie Shots
- Garden Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
- Butter Corn Kernels
- Steamed Hot Dogs
- Creamy Mickey Roni & Cheese
- Chicken Fingers with BBQ Sauce & Honey Mustard
- Potato Barrels
- Assorted Cookies and Brownies
Wet your whistle with juices, milk and an assortment of libations—including premium adult beverage options for Guests 21 years of age and older.
Woody’s Roundup takes place July 4 to 6 and will run from 6:15 PM to 9:15 PM.
When and Where
- Dates: July 4 through July 6
- Time: 6:15 PM to 9:15 PM
- Location: Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Check-in for the celebration will begin at 5:45 PM at the West Registration Counter in the Convention Center at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Standard Pricing Before Annual Passholder Discount
- $149 adults (ages 10 and up)
- $99 child (ages 3 to 9)
- Tax and gratuity included
The 20% Annual Passholder Discount is only available for the evening of July 5th and 6th.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself?
There are still fantastic 2019 packages available. Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow me on Facebook!