Be Our Guest Serves Up New Menu Items
Be Our Guest inside the Magic Kingdom is one of my favorite restaurants in all of Walt Disney World. Between breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I’ve never had a dish there I didn’t like. That’s what I am excited to report that several new items have been added to the menu for both children and adults!
Be Our Guest Breakfast Menu
New Additions to the Children’s Menu:
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Crépes with fresh berry compote and whipped cream
- Mickey-shaped Egg and Cheese dish served with Applewood-smoked bacon and fresh fruit
Be Our Guest Lunch Menu
New Addition to the Children’s Menu:
- Feast a’ la Beast with braised red wine chicken, bacon, mushrooms, mashed potatoes, and sautéed green beans.
New Additions to the Adult’s Menu:
- Sweet Corn Bisque
- Coque au Vin (a larger portion of the Feast a’ la Beast)
- Cannellini Bean Cassoulet with white cannellini beans and toasted crostini served with a mixed spring salad
Be Our Guest Salads:
- Citrus Poached Shrimp Salad featuring sliced gold beets, julienne roasted red peppers, haricot verts, pickled shallots grape tomatoes, and carrots
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Tuna Nicoise Salad features seared ahi tuna, julienne roasted red peppers, haricot verts, grape tomatoes, roasted fingerling potatoes, kalamata olives, and a poached egg.
All three salads are served with a red wine vinaigrette.
What do you think about these new additions to the menu at Be Our Guest? Let us know in the comments below!
Have you ever had problems getting those elusive reservations for Be Our Guest? Then, next time book your reservation with me and I will do it for you! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog