A Very Merrytime Cruise With Disney Cruise Line Is A Holiday Treat
This winter celebrate the holiday season on a Very Merrytime Cruise with Disney Cruise Line! These extra-special sailings available during November and December combine the Christmas spirit and Disney Magic all set a tropical Disney cruise vacation. Plus guests can look forward to themed holiday festivities, delicious feasts, “snow flurries” and plenty of decorations.
Let’s take a look at how a Very Merrytime Cruise is perfect for your family…
- Mickey’s Winter Wonderland Ball – Join Santa and Mrs. Claus for a grand celebration in the atrium featuring Broadway-quality entertainment, Disney Characters and classic holiday tunes. Then, experience extra enchantment when a pair of royal sisters stops by and ushers in a flurry of “frozen” fun—plus a magical snowfall.
- Mickey’s Tree Lighting Magic Ceremony – Kick off the season during this festive gala where kids can help light the ship’s Christmas Tree.
- Gingerbread House – Made completely from edible ingredients, the ship’s gingerbread house is a life-sized treat that you can photograph, but can’t eat!
- Santa Claus Meet-and-Greet – Share hugs and snap photos with the one-and-only Kris Kringle before he takes to the sky to deliver gifts to the children of the world.
- Disney Character Greetings – Meet some beloved Disney Characters in jolly holiday attire and take one-of-a-kind pictures to cherish throughout the year.
- Storytime with Mrs. Claus – Gather the children in the atrium to hear Mrs. Claus read well-known Christmas stories from her rocking chair by the tree.
- Deck the Deck Tropical Holiday Party – Candy-cane limbo, dancing and games—share in the yuletide magic of the season during this jovial celebration.
- Themed Activities and Crafts for Kids – Decorate stockings, create festive cards, embark on a holiday scavenger hunt and more—it’s Christmas cheer for the young and young-at-heart.
- Youth Parties – Teens and tweens can party it up with new friends during music and dance extravaganzas that fill the air with joy.
- Holiday Cheer at Castaway Cay – A winter wonderland awaits you aboard each ship—as well as on Castaway Cay! Disney’s private island paradise is transformed with “snow” flurries, a Christmas tree and more. Be on the lookout for Mr. and Mrs. Snowman, dressed in their island attire. Plus, the island’s tram is decorated to resemble a reindeer, complete with antlers and a tail.
- Plus, on December 24 and 25, enjoy these additional treats on a Very Merrytime Cruise:
- Cookies on Christmas Eve
- Special holiday towel animals
- Caroling with the kids and crew
Check out this video for a closer look at all the holiday festivities, fun in the sun, and unforgettable memories that await your family onboard a Very Merrytime Cruise …
Find your Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise listed and fill out the form below for a free quote from MickeyTravels!
Sailing From Port Canaveral, Florida
3-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral aboard the Disney Dream
- November 8 – November 11
- November 15 – November 18
- November 22 – November 25
- November 29 – December 2
- December 6 – December 9
- December 13 – December 16
- December 20 – December 23
7-Night Very Merrytime Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral aboard the Disney Fantasy
- November 16 – November 23
- November 30 – December 7
- December 14 – December 21
7-Night Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral aboard the Disney Fantasy
- November 9 – November 16
- November 23 – November 30
- December 7 – December 14
7-Night Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral with 2 Stops at Castaway Cay
- December 21 – December 28
Sailing From Galveston, Texas
4-Night Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston aboard the Disney Wonder
- December 12 – December 16
- December 16 – December 20
6-Night Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston aboard the Disney Wonder
- December 6 – December 12
7-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Galveston with 2 stops at Castaway Cay aboard the Disney Wonder
- November 29 – December 6
7-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Galveston aboard the Disney Wonder
- November 22 – November 29
7-Night Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston aboard the Disney Wonder
- December 20 – December 27
Sailing From New York
5-Night Very Merrytime Eastern Caribbean Cruise from New York ending in San Juan aboard the Disney Magic
- November 10 – November 15
Ready to experience Disney Cruise Line for yourself?
There are still fantastic 2019 and 2020 sailings available. Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow me on Facebook!