Disney World Reveals New Collectors Pin for Their Backstage Magic Tour
If you consider yourself to be the Ultimate Disney World fan and haven’t yet been on Disney World’s Backstage Magic Tour then you’ll want to make it an essential part of your next Disney getaway! This fantastic 7-hour tour is chock-a-block with rides, attractions, dining, history and more. As a special gift guests also receive a special collectors pin to commemorate your visit and we’re pleased to announce that during this week’s media event we’ve been given a sneak peek at the new pins soon to be unveiled during the tour!
These awesome new collector’s items feature Mickey’s hand holding up the Backstage Magic tour sign in a design that is sure to please newbies and collectors alike!
Disney’s Backstage Magic Tour
This Walt Disney World Tour is one of the awesome ways that you can enhance your Disney World getaway. During your day with one of Disney’s amazing Tour Guides, you’ll get a seldom-seen glimpse at the hard work that goes on backstage and gain insights into how the magic comes to life!
You’ll receive an up-close look at the artistry, technology, mechanical marvels and backstage secrets behind some of Walt Disney World’s most iconic experiences including:
- Explore the inner workings of The American Adventure as we reveal the feats of engineering and artistry behind this inspiring Audio-Animatronics stage show.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Become immersed in the story that started with Walt himself on Main Street, U.S.A.—navigate the “utilidor” tunnels, a network of underground passageways constructed beneath the theme park so Disney Cast Members and delivery vehicles can move around undetected.
- Observe the talented professionals who design costumes for Character, show and parade performers.
- Get up close with the artisans whose skill and craftsmanship make dreams come true all around the park—from the tiniest details to elaborate stage sets.
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Settle in for a delicious family-style barbeque lunch at Whispering Canyon Café—included with your tour.
- Unfold an experience like no other within one of the world’s largest laundry facilities—complete with a unique photo opportunity!
Starting June 1, 2019, the Backstage Magic tour will include the following activities at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park in place of lunch at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and the visit to Textile Services:
- Celebrate the bold spirit of discovery, enjoying an exclusive lunch—just for Backstage Magic Guests—in a setting reminiscent of a famed explorers club.
Behind the Scenes at Rivers of Light
- Go backstage at this nighttime spectacular to see the technology, artistry and magic that bring the river to life in a brilliant symphony of sound, illumination and breathtaking special effects.
The tour takes place most days starting 9:30 am. Bottled water is included in the cost of the tour along with a lunch at Tiffins Restaurant. The cost to attend is $275 per person not including tax. Reservations can be made by contacting your travel agent or by calling 407.WDW.TOUR.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook