Merchandise Revealed for Pop Up Disney! A Mickey and Minnie Celebration at Disneyland Resort
Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration will be opening at Disneyland Resort in just two short days (April 26th). During this special fest celebrating the one and only Mickey Mouse guests can enjoy an all-new exhibition taking place at Downtown Disney. This awesome event will feature a series of imaginatively themed rooms filled with special surprises, interactive fun, photo ops and more! To add to the fun, we here at MickeyBlog are excited to share a first look at some of the amazing merchandise you’ll also find in celebration of Mickey’s 90th Birthday!
While at the event be sure to stop by the Pop-Up Disney! shop and browse a selection of exclusive collectibles, accessories and apparel. You’ll find everything from spirit jerseys and ball caps to sparkle cinch sacks, tumblers and more!
Other merchandise highlights include:
- A variety of logoed items with pops of blue, yellow, silver and glitter. Spirit Jerseys are always a pop-ular choice, along with matching t-shirts for adults and kids.
- Jerrod Maruyama Artist Collection is playfully inspired by all things Mickey Mouse from the waffle to the classic ear hat.
- Pin Trading! One pin will be released on the first Thursday of every month, beginning May 2. Collect all six pins to spell M-I-C-K-E-Y!
- Show your day’s admission ticket to Pop-Up Disney! to purchase a special, limited-release pin.
- Pop-Up Disney! ticket holders may also purchase special treats such as Mickey Mouse-shaped fudge on a stick and metallic Mickey cake pops at Marceline’s Confectionery.
Need tickets for Pop-Up Disney? Prices start at $30 and can be found here! Your ticket also entitles you to up to five hours of complimentary parking at Downtown Disney!
Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration is yet another exciting development taking place at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District. Other new happenings including the openings of Ballast Point Brewing Company, Salt & Straw scoop shop, the re-designed Wetzel’s Pretzels, Naples Ristorante e Bar, Napolini and the re-imagined World of Disney!
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for the latest Disneyland news and updates.
So what are you waiting for!? Make 2019 the year you pay a visit to the Happiest Place on Earth! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook