Tickets Now On Sale For Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
We’ve got some great news for all of your planning a destination Christmas to Walt Disney World in 2019! Tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party have officially gone on sale today! (April 8, 2019).
This year’s Christmas parties at the Magic Kingdom will start on November 8, 2019 and run on select nights until December 22,2019! Event tickets start at $99 per adult and go up to $139. depending on the dates.
Complete List of Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Friday, November 8: $109 per adult, $104 per child (ages 3-9)
- Monday, November 11: $99 per adult, $94 per child
- Tuesday, November 12: $99 per adult, $94 per child
- Thursday, November 14: $99 per adult, $94 per child
- Friday, November 15: $109 per adult, $104 per child
- Sunday, November 17: $99 per adult, $94 per child
- Tuesday, November 19: $99 per adult, $94 per child
- Thursday, November 21: $99 per adult, $94 per child
- Sunday, November 24: $115 per adult, $100 per child
- Sunday, December 1: $115 per adult, $110 per child
- Tuesday, December 3: $109 per adult, $104 per child
- Thursday, December 5: $109 per adult, $104 per child
- Friday, December 6: $115 per adult, $110 per child
- Sunday, December 8: $109 per adult, $104 per child
- Tuesday, December 10: $109 per adult, $104 per child
- Thursday, December 12: $109 per adult, $104 per child
- Friday, December 13: $115 per adult, $110 per child
- Sunday, December 15: $109 per adult, $104 per child
- Tuesday, December 17: $115 per adult, $110 per child
- Thursday, December 19: $129 per adult, $124 per child
- Friday, December 20: $139 per adult, $134 per child
- Sunday, December 22: $139 per adult $134 per child
How Do I Get Tickets?
Tickets can currently be purchased online at disneyworld.com or by contacting your Disney Travel Agent. The event will take place from 7 am – midnight each evening at which time the Magic Kingdom will be closed to the general public and will be for the exclusive use of party guests! This is a hard-ticketed event and your party ticket serves as your evening admission ticket to the Magic Kingdom. Advanced purchase is strongly recommended as the ticket prices will go up by $10 per ticket if purchased on the day. The only exception are the parties on December 20 and 22, 2019 when full day of purchase prices will apply!
What Is Included In the Cost of My Party Ticket?
If you’ve never been to one of Magic Kingdom’s Christmas parties before you are in for a real treat. These seasonal soirees feature a wide range of fantastic offerings. Here’s a quick look at some of the Yuletide fun that awaits:
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration: Christmas fun awaits in this festive stage show where Mickey invites his pals over for an unforgettable party.
- A Frozen Holiday Wish – Get swept up in the holiday spirit when Queen Elsa from Frozen transforms Cinderella Castle during this special lighting ceremony
- Once Upon a Christmastime Parade – Wave to many of your favorite Disney friends during this Christmas-themed parade brimming with holiday magic, cheer and even a visit from Santa
- Holiday Fireworks – Light up your night with a special holiday fireworks spectacular over Cinderella Castle
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas – Join some of your favorite Tomorrowland friends for a Christmas party that is simply out-of-this-world
- Club Tinsel – Bust a move during a super fun dance party taking place at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland
- Character Meet and Greets – Line up to meet some of your favorite Disney characters including Sandy Claws, Scrooge McDuck and Santa Claus himself!
- Holiday Treats and Speciality Eats – Savor delicious yuletide sweets as you sip on seasonal beverages- included in your admission.
Do Attractions Remain Open During Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party?
They sure do! For those looking to get in a bit of extra ride time, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is just the ticket! Guests can enjoy some of your favorite Disney attractions without the long ride-times. Here are a few of the rides that remain open on party nights exclusively for party guests!
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Splash Mountain
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- “it’s a small world”
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Haunted Mansion
- Space Mountain
Readers should note that all attractions and experiences are subject to change without notice.
So what are you waiting for! Make 2019 the year that you and your family ring in the holidays at the happiest place on earth! Start planning your Disney getaway today. Fantastic holiday packages are still available to book and getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!