Disney Villains After Hours Coming to Magic Kingdom This Summer
When the sun goes down, the fun just begins with Disney’s After Hours events. However, this summer something more sinister will arrive with the dark. From June 6 through August 8, things will get a little wicked when Disney Villains take over After Hours at Magic Kingdom.
After Hours at Magic Kingdom
In case you didn’t know, Disney After Hours is a special event held after the park closes to day guests. A limited number of tickets offer guests low wait times at 20+ attractions and experiences including Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and more.
Guests with a special event ticket can enter the park as early as 7 pm so that they can enjoy fireworks before the fun begins. Included in the cost of admission are popcorn, ice cream novelties, and select bottled beverages.
Villains After Hours
When Disney Villains After Hours arrive this summer, guests will be able to enjoy wicked theming, food, entertainment and merchandise:
- Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show – Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show, Villains Unite the Night, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier, and Maleficent
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon – Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night- breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests
- Villanous Enchancements – Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain
- Wickedly Good Food and Beverage – A variety of special food and beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, dirnks and dished inspired by The Queen, Curella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg
- Event Merchandise – Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available
- One Notorious Item to Note– Ever driven to stand out in their unpredictable and audacious fashion, while the Villains will be entertaining guests in the new stage show, they will not be participating in character greetings during the event
Disney Villains After Hours tickets are $139 plus tax in advance and $144 plus tax at the door. Passholders and DVC Members will be eligible for a $30 discount. Tickets will go on sale April 29th.
Looking for a “wicked” good time? Contact me today to arrange your After Hours visit and Disney Vacation! Contact me today to start planning your Disney Vacation and get all of the best insider tips. Fill out the form below, send an email to email@example.com, follow me on Facebook, or call (716) 393-8806 for more information. As a Travel Agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum-Level, Authorized Disney Vacation Planner) I offer a full range of complimentary planning services to make sure your Disney Vacation is everything you’ve dreamed. I specialize in all Disney Destinations including Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani and Adventures by Disney. Let’s make your day a Disney Day!