What Disney World Restaurants Will Set You Back 2 Dining Credits?
If you’re on the Disney Dining Plan and are in the process of planning out your advanced dining reservations, it’s important to know that not all Table Service restaurants are only 1 Table Service Credit. This means that if you make a reservation at one of these eateries you could find yourself going over your allotted dining credits if you aren’t aware in advance. However, we at MickeyBlog are here to keep you straight and have compiled a list of all Disney Dining restaurants that charge two credits to dine there!
Cinderella’s Royal Table- Though nearly all of Disney’s character dining experiences are only one dining credit, there is one notable exception. Cinderella’s Royal Table at the Magic Kingdom does charge 2 Table Service Credits for the experience of dining in Cinderella’s Castle for breakfast lunch or dinner. However, it is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to mingle with many of Disney’s much-loved princess while basking in the regal surroundings.
Be Our Guest Restaurant – For breakfast or lunch, this restaurant located in Beast’s Castle in the Magic Kingdom will only set you back one quick service dining credit per person. However, for dinner, they offer a French-inspired prix fixe menu that is considered Fine/Signature Dining and will set diners back two table service credits. I loosely put this in the character dining category because though Beast is on hand to pose for photos he doesn’t visit each table as in other character dining experiences.
Walt Disney World is currently home to two dinner shows providing live entertainment while you eat. Both of these experiences require 2 Table Service Credits per person. Food is typically brought out family style to your table and beer and wine are included in the cost for those over 21. Cocktails can be purchased at an additional cost. The dinner shows are as follows:
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue – Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground- Featuring dancing, singing and vaudeville comedy show.
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. Offering a Polynesian inspired show luau with Hawaiian-style fare.
These are Disney’s more formal gourmet offerings. Guests are still eligible to use both the Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan, however, a meal at the following restaurants will take 2 Table Service Credits per person per meal:
- Be Our Guest (Dinner only)- See Character Dining Above
- Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Monsieur Paul
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
Walt Disney World Resorts
- California Grill- Contemporary Resort
- Citricos -Grand Floridian Resort
- Flying Fish –Boardwalk Inn
- Jiko – The Cooking Place- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Narcoossee’s -Grand Floridian Resort
- Yachtsman Steakhouse -Yacht Club Resort
- The BOATHOUSE Restaurant
- Morimoto Asia
- Jaleo by Jose Andres
Special Dining Events
Occasionally, Disney will offer Dining Packages that include VIP seating or viewing for one of Disney’s concerts. These are most typically offered at Epcot during festival periods. These special dining events will typically set guests back 2 dining credits. Here are some examples:
- Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Package
- Candlelight Processional Dining Package
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- Garden Rocks Concert Series.
When in doubt about how many dining credits are needed for a special dining event you can contact your Travel Agent or Disney at 407.WDW.DINE.
Room Service is available at select Walt Disney World Resorts. Those wanting the ease of being able to eat in your resort room will be charged 2 Table Service Credits. Private dining is typically offered for breakfast and dinner only.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
Visitors should note that menus and hours of availability vary by Resort hotel.
Select Walt Disney Resorts offer a pizza delivery service You get a full pie delivered to your room which is a cost of 2 Table Service Dining Credits for the person ordering. It is available at the following locations:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort – 6:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort – 6:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort – 6:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – 4:00 PM to midnight
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – 4:00 PM to midnight
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort – 4:00 PM to midnight
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort – 4:00 PM to midnight
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – 4:00 PM to midnight
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – 4:00 PM to midnight
For more information on Disney’s incredible dining plans check out this article.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for the latest Walt Disney World news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook