2020 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise to Alaska!
Anchors aweigh for this memorable Member event—to Alaska! The 7-night, round-trip Disney Cruise Line sailing from Vancouver aboard the award-winning Disney Wonder transports you to glaciers, gold rushes and grand vistas at some of Alaska’s most popular ports.
This coveted itinerary—back by popular demand—is as special as the exclusive gifts and experiences planned for Members during the journey. Once aboard, you and your family will delight in daily gifts delivered to your stateroom and onboard entertainment planned just for the Member Cruise. It goes on sale on April 6, 2019 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
A Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise elevates the already spectacular Disney Cruise Line experience.
Standout features include “insider” shows, commemorative gifts, special décor and more—all created with Members in mind.
Member Cruise Entertainment
Some of the best and brightest from the incredible Disney family of studios and storytellers will come together to present an incredible array of shows and experiences for all ages—with fun for every member of the family.
Explore historic towns, towering fjords, majestic scenery and wildlife during this extraordinary Alaskan adventure. Plus, enjoy 2 delightful days at sea—with access to signature Disney entertainment, themed dining, pools, live shows, surprises for Members and more.
Explore the scheduled itinerary for the 2020 Member Cruise to Alaska:
- Monday, August 24, 2020 – Depart from Vancouver, Canada
- Tuesday, August 25, 2020 – Enjoy a day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Wednesday, August 26, 2020 – Sail through Endicott Arm fjord to see Dawes Glacier, Alaska
- Thursday, August 27, 2020 – Arrive at Skagway, Alaska
- Friday, August 28, 2020 – Arrive at Juneau, Alaska
- Saturday, August 29, 2020 – Arrive at Ketchikan, Alaska
- Sunday, August 30, 2020 – Enjoy another leisurely day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
- Monday, August 31, 2020 – Debark in Vancouver, Canada
Welcome Home to the Disney Wonder
Let your imagination set sail on an unforgettable voyage aboard a ship known for its beauty and family-focused entertainment.
Onboard Activities and Amenities
Most of the amazing onboard activities and dining experiences on this Member Cruise are automatically included in your cruise fare, unless otherwise indicated.
There are vividly themed venues designed for Guests of all ages, including:
- Distinctive dining choices to suit nearly every taste and style—from casual, quick-service venues with magical touches to formal dining rooms with a hint of romance.
- Endless entertainment, including deck parties, screenings of first-run and classic Disney films, Character Greetings and Broadway-caliber musicals.
- Specially themed play spaces for kids, including Disney’s Oceaneer Club—home to Marvel Super Hero Academy.
- Pool areas designed for relaxation and nonstop fun. The whole family can make a splash at Goofy’s Pool—while the 18-and-older Quiet Cove Pool bestows a perfect oasis for parents to unwind.
- A full-service fitness center with state-of-the-art workout equipment and specialized classes.
- The Wide World of Sports Deck, home to basketball courts and ping-pong tables.
Four main categories encompass a variety of room types—and deck locations within those types—all designed with your family’s comfort in mind:
- Concierge – luxurious accommodations, each with a large private verandah and premium amenities and services
- Verandah – spacious non-Concierge staterooms, each with a private verandah, some with partial views
- Oceanview – more space than Standard and scenic vistas through a real porthole window—or possibly 2
- Inside – base accommodations with charming nautical touches
How to Book
Book this spectacular 2020 7-night Member Cruise to Alaska before it sells out.
Please call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 or (407) 566-3800† beginning at 10:00 AM Eastern Time on Saturday, April 6, 2019.
Note: Member Services will be taking only Member Cruise bookings between 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Eastern Time on Saturday, April 6. Normal operation for all Member needs, including Member Cruise bookings, will resume from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM April 6.
Simplify Your Booking Phone Call
To make your booking phone call go smoothly, please have information on hand about yourself and each person sailing with your party, including:
- Member ID Number
- First, second and third stateroom category choices—popular options sell out quickly for this event
- Special dietary needs
- Special medical needs
- Castaway Club Number (provided to repeat cruisers by Disney Cruise Line)
For each person sailing on the Member Cruise, please have the following information ready:
- Legal name and middle initial, spelled as it appears in print on appropriate citizenship documentation
- Physical home address (no P.O boxes)
- Home telephone number
- Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
To assist in your planning, you may wish to visit Disney Cruise Line to view the ship layouts and general locations associated with the categories offered.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. You can find me on Facebook or via email at Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.