5 Amazing Disney Holiday Drinks at Disney World
Article Dictionary: Each time the word ‘drink’ appears, it in reference to one with an alcohol content (aka, the best kind). Let’s talk about 5 amazing Disney holiday drinks!
I’m really glad you clicked on this article, because I have an inclination you’re going to like it! The drinks Walt Disney World concocts are usually near the top of the list of things I look forward enjoying to each time I visit.
The holiday offerings and celebratory events offerings seem to be quite endless at Walt Disney World Resort. It seems as though each corner of the resort is decking the halls in a festive way, and the bars and cocktail lounges are not missing out on the fun. You’ve got to try these drinks, before time runs out this season!
Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto
- The Drink: Tropical Snowstorm
- The Place: Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto
- The Taste: This coconut-forward drink is served with the consistency of a slushie and is spiked with bourbon. The coconut is definitely the predominant flavor here, so if it’s not your thing this drink won’t be either.
Trader Sam’s is a really fun tiki bar located at Disney’s Polynesian Villlage Resort. You’ll have to ask a cast member where it’s located if you aren’t sure, because it’s unmarked entrance does a good job of concealing its identity. Stop in for a drink or two, because the menu is choc full of fun flavors and mixers to try! The food is also delicious, especially the pork tacos.
Epcot’s World Showcase
The Drink: Holiday Beer Flight
- The Place: The Cookie Nook (Epcot)
- The Taste: I am not a beer fan. In fact, I really don’t like it. Luckily, I’m usually traveling with a beer drinker or two in my party, so I rely on their taste buds in times like these. These are a flight of sweeter beers; I remember one being pumpkin flavored and another a sweet coffee flavor.
The International Festival of the Holidays at Epcot features many, many different drinks. No matter if you like wine, a frozen drink, or a nice dark beer, you’ll be sure to find what you’re looking for somewhere around the world. In fact, our next drink can be found close by!
- The Drink: Frozen S’Mores with Dutch Caramel Van Gough Vodka
- The Place: Holiday Sweets and Treats (Epcot)
- The Taste: This drink follows suit with the name of this kiosk ranking up there with one of the sweetest on the list. It doesn’t try to trick you though, just from the name you can gather that much. Although it’s sweet, it’s tasty. S’mores and vodka…of course it’s tasty.
- The Drink: Hot Chocolate Flight
- The Place: Fairfax Fare (Hollywood Studios)
- The Taste: You didn’t think I’d leave out hot chocolate did you? Go to Hollywood Studios for a sampling of 3 flavors of Bailey’s Hot Chocolate: Salted Caramel, Black Cherry Bourbon, and hot chocolate martini. These are pretty self explanatory flavors, but the cherry and bourbon were my favorite flavor combination of all.
Hollywood Studios is another place with countless holiday offerings both in entertainment and food! Make sure to try an Olaf themed sundae on Sunset Boulevard, or grab a specialty holiday cupcake for a performance of Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!
- The Drink: Very Merry Moonshine
- The Place: Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ (Disney Springs)
- The Taste: Finally, we close with an eggnog based drink. This is another quintessential holiday flavor that had to make the list, but with a less eggnog-y feel. This drink sits lighter than traditional eggnog and includes the restaurant’s famous moonshine mixer. It’s served over ice, so it’s a nice drink to enjoy on a warm December day in Florida!
These drinks will definitely get your taste buds ready for Christmas, and they’re also guaranteed to fill you with that special kind of ‘holiday cheer’ (wink wink). Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately for my waistline) there are simply too many holiday drink offerings for me to have sampled them all. Have you tried any drinks that didn’t make this list? Let me know…cheers!
Are you planning to book a Disney vacation for you and your family? I’d love to help! I am a proud MickeyTravels Authorized Vacation Planner (Platinum Level) specializing in all Disney destinations. From hotel to FastPass+ reservations, I will help with each and every aspect of your trip. And the best part about my services is that they are completely FREE!
You can find me over on Facebook, or contact me directly at email@example.com, or 800-308-6257. I can’t wait to start planning your dream Disney vacation!