Don’t Miss These 6 Halloween Experiences At Disneyland Resort
Halloween is fast approaching and time is running out to experience all of the spooky fun at Disneyland! Here are six things you definitely do not want to miss!
Cruise through Cars Land where the residents of Radiator Springs have turned their town into Radiator SCREAMs.
- Haul-O-Ween Dress-Up: Guys and ghouls of all ages are invited to cruise down Route 66 for kicks, tricks and bumper-to-bumper hallow-themed fun! Don’t miss the chance to strike kooky poses for pics with Lightning McQueen, Mater, Cruz and the rest of the costumed crew as they celebrate their own special spin on Haul-O-Ween.
- Meet Cars Stars Mater and Lightning McQueen: Straight from the race track and ready for some well-earned rest and relaxation, these best friends are glad to be hanging out in Radiator Springs—and they’re excited to meet you!
- Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween: This ghoulishly grand song ‘n’ dance bash is guaranteed to wake the dead… batteries, of course! While his kooky cugini (aka, cousins) give Guests a spooktacular spin around the dance floor, Luigi and Guido add a haunted twist to traditional songs and stories from the old country—including the “Terror-antella,” “The Chop Top of Carsoli” and more.
- Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree: While tractor-trailer dance partners swirl Guests around the graveyard, Mater becomes the life of the party by crooning creepy country tunes with a Haul-O-Ween twist—including “Welcome to Radiator Screams,” “Monster Truck Smash” and other frightfully delightfully dark ditties. Ghosties beware… this junkyard-turned-graveyard is filled with tombstone grills that beckon you to “rust-in-peace!”
Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark
Help save Groot from crazed creatures on the loose… if you have what it takes! Amidst the chaos of the Guardians’ rescue attempt, Groot was left behind! Even worse, The Collector’s Fortress is now mired in a total state of emergency. Your objective? Team up with Rocket as he returns to the fortress distracts the monsters and escapes with his little buddy in tow—but proceed with caution!
During Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort, you’re invited to share hugs, collect autographs and enjoy a ghoulish good time with the Pumpkin King Jack Skellington and gal pal Sally from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. They’ll be materializing near the Haunted Mansion in New Orleans Square, so be sure to check the Disneyland Mobile App once you’re in the park for the most up-to-date appearance times. It’ll be a scream!
Disney’s Happiest Haunts Tour
Brace yourself for gripping tales of spooks and spirits from the nether realms… and beyond! While leading ghoul-loving Guests from park to park, this 2.5-hour guided tour explores Halloween by conjuring ghost stories, tricks, treats and even an encounter with one of the Haunted Mansion’s most familiar faces.
You’ll learn about the legends of various film and park poltergeists, pranksters and other creepy characters—as well as their creators. It’s frightfully delightful fun you’ll never forget!
- $85 plus tax for Guests ages 3 years and older
- Separate theme park admission is required for all Disneyland Resort Tours and is not included in the tour price
- Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members receive a 15% discount
- Tours fill up quickly, so early booking is recommended
- Call (714) 781-TOUR (8687) to make reservations—Guests under 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call
- Full payment is due at time of booking and is nonrefundable
- All tour Guests will receive a delicious seasonal treat, collectible pin and more
Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
Head to Tomorrowland for this Halloween Time favorite. If you’re brave enough to face the haunted cosmos of outer space, this attraction is for you! Voyage past spectral stars and scary satellites during this spirited space ride in the dark!
The spooky fun food at Disneyland runs amuck, amuck, amuck this time of year! Take a look at just a few of the offerings you can find!
- Black Rose Dessert – black truffle mousse with raspberry compote and crunch center with a candy spider
- Orange Sugar Skull Pot de Crème
- Halloween-Themed Dessert Trio – with worms & dirt, salted caramel pudding, and pumpkin pie
- Mansion Spider Bundt Cake – chocolate Bundt cake with green icing and a chocolate spider
- Pumpkin Spice Mickey Beignets
- Haunted Firehouse Chicken Sandwich – red pepper coulis, white cheese sauce, crispy pancetta, and arugula on yellow sliced bread
Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Would you like a Disney destination vacation? Did you know that I can book and plan your entire trip for FREE? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. You can find me on Facebook or via email at email@example.com.