It’s Disney Week on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ & ‘Dancing with the Stars: Junior’
It’s my favorite week on Dancing with the Stars – Disney week! That’s right, it’s that magical time of the season when your favorite celebrities and professional dancers suit-up to waltz across the dance floor to your favorite Disney tunes! To get you ready for the magic, I’m here to share which songs the duos will be dancing to this year.
Some of Your Favorite Disney Songs
- Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten will be dancing the foxtrot to “Just Around the Riverbend” from Pochantas.
- Juan Pablo di Pace and Cheryl Burke will dance the Vietnamese Waltz to “Gaston” from Beauty and the Beast.
- DeMarcus Ware and Lindsay Arnold will dance the Charleston to “A Star is Born” from Hercules.
- John Schneider and Emma Slater will be dancing the Quickstep to “I Wa’na Be Like You” from The Jungle Book.
- Joe Amabile and Jenna Johnson will dance be ‘Jiving” to “Zero” from Ralph Breaks the Internet.
Also performing on “Dancing with the Stars”
- Mary Lou Retton and Sasha Farber will be doing a Contemporary dance to “Reflection” from Mulan.
- Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe will dance to Jazz dance to “When WIll my Life Begin” from Tangled.
- Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess will be dancing the Waltz to “Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid.
- Milo Manheim and Witney Carson will dance the Quickstep to “Incredits 2” from The Incredibles 2.
Disney Night on “Dancing with the Stars” will be held on Monday, October 22 on ABC at 8pm EDT. As an added bonus, Disney NIght will be two nights this year! All the magic will kick off on “Dancing with the Stars: Junior” which will air on Sunday, October 21, also on ABC.
Planning a visit to a Disney Destination? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Source/Image Credit: Disney/ABC