13 Must-Have #DreamBigPrincess Items Now Available Online
Earlier this week we told you about Disney’s new #DreamBigPrincess video series. This new series of digital shorts puts the next generation of female storytellers behind the camera to tell the stories of other inspiration women! Fans of the new program can also show their support with a range of fantastic ShopDisneyParks.com items now available for purchase online. Check out 13 of our favorites:
1. Fearless Dreamer Tote Bag – Guests can dream big with this fantastic pink shopping tote. It retails for $19.95 and can be customized.
2. Fearless Dreamer Coffee Mug- Start your morning off right with the Fearless Dreamer coffee mug providing an early AM with a reminder of your bravery and strength. Pick yours up to $16.95.
3. “Dream Big, Princess! Life Advice from Cinderella, Ariel, Merida and All of the Disney Princesses,” – Let much-loved princesses like Cinderella, Snow White, Merida and more inspire you to be the best that you can be with this colorful hardcover edition. It retails for $9.95.
4. “Disney Princess Art of Coloring: 100 Images to Inspire Creativity & Relaxation”- Unleash your inner artist with 100 pen-and-ink illustrations. You’ll find everything from ornate patterns to memorable Disney Princess moments. Pick up a copy for $15.95.
5. Personalized “Dream Big Princess” Storybook – Dream big with the Disney Princesses with this collection of 11 Princess stories. The book retails for $24.95 and personalization can be added for FREE!
6. Princess Merida Long-Sleeved T-Shirt- Your little one will look and feel brave in this long-sleeved T-Shirt featuring a silhouette of Merida in metallic gold atop her trusty steed Angus. We also love the inspirational message that “Our fate lives with us.” This shirt is currently available at ShopDisneyParks.com for $19.95.
7. Merida Flannel Shirt for Adults by Cakeworthy – For slightly older Brave fans we think you’ll love this motivational Cakeworthy flannel shirt. It features the message “change your fate” on white lettering on the back and is currently available for $49.95.
8. Jasmine Hooded Sleeveless Shirt for Woman – This shirt was inspired by Princess Jasmine who as the sultan’s daughter made it clear that she was not a prize to be won! The back features a silhouette of the princess with the quote “I am not a prize to be won” emblazoned across the front. Pick yours up for $34.99.
9. Rapunzel Fashion Top for Women – Rapunzel is the inspiration for this women’s top which features a quote taken from her fight with Mother Gothel in Tangled. It features cut-out sections with cross ties on the seams. It retails for $34.99.
10. Dare, Believe, Think Dream Jogger Pants for Women – Pair your Rapunzel t-shirt with these motivation joggers perfect for strolling down Main Street. They feature mesh panels as well as a quote adapted from Walt Disney. They are currently available for $39.99.
11. Cinderella Dream Big T-Shirt – We love this new dream big design featuring Fairy Godmother. It’s available in a variety of colors from the ShopDisneyParks.com marketplace. Prices start at $18.95. Sizing is available for both women and girls.
12. Disney Princess Tie-Dye T-Shirt for Girls – Inspire your princess to soar with this dream tie-dye t-shirt adorned with Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan, Tiana and Rapunzel. It’s currently available for $16.95.
13. Belle Tank Top for Women – Dream big with this sheer heather colored tank top featuring flared sides and featuring Dream Big Belle art in a floral pattern. It retails for $22.95.
You can find all of the incredible #DreamBigPrincess items at ShopDisneyParks.com. Also, readers should be sure to follow the Disney Princess Instagram and Facebook pages for the “Dream Big, Princess” news and updates.
Does all this talk of princesses have you plotting your next Walt Disney World getaway? There are still fantastic 2018 discounts to be had and packages can currently be booked through until the end of 2019. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE, no-obligation quote with MickeyTravels.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, Fastpass and Mickeys’ Not-So-Scary Halloween Party reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney