Get Into the Halloween Spirit With These 15 Frightfully Delightful Digital Wallpapers
Give your smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC a Halloween makeover with these frightfully delightful digital wallpaper themes which were shared this week by Disney Parks Blog! Over the years, Disney’s artists have come up with dozens of incredible seasonal designs that will definitely put you in the Halloween spirit. Here are 15 of our favorites!
1.Ursula – We thought we’d start with this delightful purple wallpaper featuring one of our favorite Disney Villains, Ursula from The Little Mermaid.
2. Tower of Terror – Show your love for this headlining attraction at Hollywood Studios with this 20th Anniversary background!
3. The Haunted Mansion – We love this fun take on the Hitchhiking Ghosts at Magic Kingdom’s The Haunted Mansion attraction.
4. Jack and Sally – Fans of “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas” will definitely want to try this wallpaper on for size. It features Jack and Sally in a playful design which also incorporates other tiny details from the film!
5. Scar – We love this background featuring Simba’s nefarious uncle. What makes this design even better is the not-so-hidden Mickey!
6. Haunted Mansion Mickey – We love this pencil sketch which features the stretching room of The Haunted Mansion as Mickey looks for a way out!
7. Halloween Pumpkins – We love this playful pumpkin design featuring a few iconic Disney friends!
8. Madame Leota – Another fantastic Haunted Mansion creation. This image features the mysterious Madama Leota.
9. Hitchhiking Ghosts – We love this colorful image featuring Phineas, Ezra and Gus!
10. Evil Queen – It wouldn’t be Halloween without at least one image of the Evil Queen concocting her evil plans against Snow White.
11.The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Take a trip to the Twilight Zone with this retro-style image featuring the bone-chilling attraction.
12. Halloween Mickey & Minnie – We love this image of the iconic duo dressed in their Halloween finery and surrounded by delicious Disney goodies.
13. Vampire Mickey – The perfect background for your smartphone this image features a slightly sinister vampire Mickey Mouse!
14. Bat Wallpaper- New for 2018, this patterned wallpaper features bats with a very special feature. Can you spot what it is?
15. Captain Hook – Rounding out our list is this vivid red shot of Captain Hook from Peter Pan. Just look at those sinister eyes!
Find an image you love but want it in another size? You can find a variety of options by going directly to Disney Parks Blog! Happy decorating.
Of course, the best way to get into the Halloween spirit is by planning a Fall getaway to Walt Disney World. There are still fantastic 2018 packages to be had or get a jumpstart on next year as bookings are currently available through until the end of 2019. Simply fill out our form below to receive your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, Fastpass and Mickeys’ Not-So-Scary Halloween Party reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney