8 Incredible Magic Kingdom Halloween Treats That You Don’t Need a Party Ticket To Enjoy
Over the past week, Disney released a delectable list of Halloween treats that will be hitting the Magic Kingdom this Autumn. Though a handful of these are exclusive to guests attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, some of them are available any time of day for non-party guests to enjoy. That’s the focus of our list today! So if you’re heading to Walt Disney World this Fall, be sure to give one of the 8 treats on our list a try.
1. Maleficent Dessert – We don’t know about you but one of our favorite Disney VIllains has to be Maleficent from “Sleeping Beauty.” For that reason, we can’t wait to get our hands on this wonderfully themed dessert available at Storybook Treats in Fantasyland. The Maleficent dessert is made up of lime soft serve in a black waffle cone. It is topped with purple sugar and chocolate horns that resemble Maleficent’s.
2. Halloween Cinnamon Roll – One of our favorite treats from Halloween last year is back. Head over to Main Street Bakery during your stroll down Main Street U.S.A to sample one of these delicious Mickey-shaped Cinnamon Rolls. It comes topped with colorful orange icing and has a chocolate spider web as its center. It goes perfectly with the delicious Starbucks coffee you’ll find here.
3. Worms & Dirt- Another of our favorite Magic Kingdom Halloween treats, Worms & Dirt will be available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe at Frontierland starting on October 1st. This spooky treat starts with a chocolate pudding base topped with cake crumbs, gummy worms and a chocolate grave. This is also a gluten-friendly treat!
4. Not-So-Poison Apple Cupcake – Drawing its inspiration from the Evil Queen in “Snow White” this spiced apple cake comes with a pecan crunch and delicious buttercream frosting. We recommend pairing it with a Starbucks latte.
5. Candy Corn Ice Cream – Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland is serving up a very special treat to Magic Kingdom visitors. Candy Corn Soft Serve Ice Cream is the perfect seasonal treat and comes in a cone or a sundae. Its the ultimate Halloween goodie as you stroll through the park!
6. Candy Corn Milkshake – For a more elaborate take on the Candy Corn Ice Cream, Auntie Gravity’s is also serving up a Candy Corn Milkshake complete with Cotton Candy topping and a Mickey-shaped marshmallow.
7. Minnie Witch Brownie – If you’re at Casey’s Corner picking up a hotdog during your Magic Kingdom visit, be sure to save room for dessert and grab this Minnie Mouse themed treat. This cup is filled with a delicious chocolate brownie which is topped with a Halloween-themed white chocolate piece featuring Minnie dressed up in her witch costume.
8. Souvenir Popcorn Buckets – If you want an affordable takehome keepsake of your Halloween visit to Walt Disney World be on the lookout for these 2018 Halloween Souvenir Popcorn Buckets which you’ll find at various snack carts around the Magic Kingdom. This colorful design features a few of your favorite Disney friends dressed in their Halloween finery.
These are just a fraction of the delicious season treats we expect to be unveiled this Fall at Walt Disney World. Be sure to check back with MickeyBlog for the latest tasty treats coming to the theme park.
Why not try some of these goodies for yourself? Great packages are still available for 2018 and Disney vacations are currently available to book through until the end of 2019. Fill out our form below and an agent from MickeyTravels will be in touch with your FREE, no obligation quote.
Image credit Disney.