Disney’s Happiest Haunts Tour is Filled with Tricks and Treats at Disneyland Resort
Get ready to learn about ghost and goblins around the Disneyland Park, as you unearth Halloween legends and crypt-keeping creatures during this historical walking tour of the Disneyland Resort only for this Halloween season! September 6 to October 31, 2019.
Brace yourself for gripping tales of spooks and spirits from the nether realms… and beyond! While leading ghoul-loving Guests from park to park, this 2.5-hour guided tour explores Halloween by conjuring ghost stories, tricks, treats and even an encounter with one of the Haunted Mansion’s most familiar faces.
Your story begins at Disney California Adventure park, through Buena Vista Street with the Headless Horseman glowing in the dark. Next, you drive on to Radiator Screams where you meet Mater the Van-pire and the rest of his team. As you walk back to Disneyland park, you get your first treat, some delicious candy so spook-tacular and sweet.
You’ll learn about the legends of various film and park poltergeists, pranksters and other creepy characters—as well as their creators. It’s frightfully delightful fun you’ll never forget!
- $99 plus tax for Guests ages 3 years and older
- Separate theme park admission is required for all Disneyland Resort Tours and is not included in the tour price
- Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members receive a 15% discount
- Tours fill up quickly, so early booking is recommended
- Call (714) 781-TOUR (8687) to make reservations—Guests under 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call
- Full payment is due at time of booking and is nonrefundable
- All tour Guests will receive a delicious seasonal treat, collectible pin and more
Please note: Tour or tour elements are also subject to cancellation without notice due to, without limitation, attraction availability, inclement weather or other conditions.
Disney’s Happiest Haunts Tour is filled with many tricks and treats that will make your Halloween visit one that can’t be beat. This premium experience is offered daily in the early evening of Halloween Time, and spends two and a half hours in the beautiful weather of Anaheim. For exact times and to book your reservation, visit Disneyland.com or call 714-781-8687.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. You can find me on Facebook or via email at Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.