Get in the Holiday Spirit with a Very Merrytime Disney Cruise
As you probably know, no one does the holidays better than Disney. And, the same goes for Disney Cruise Line. Very Merrytime Disney Cruises offer Guests the chance to sail with one of the premier cruise lines in the world with many extra holiday touches.
When you sail on a Very Merrytime Disney Cruise, you are treated to festive onboard decorations, a life-sized gingerbread house, a 24-feet tall Christmas tree, shimmering lights, and several extra experiences including the following:
Very Merrytime Cruise Experiences:
- Mickey’s Tree Lightning Magic Ceremony: This festive party invites kids to kick off the season by helping to light the ship’s Christmas tree.
- Mickey’s Winter Wonderland Ball: Guests are invited to join Santa and Mrs. Claus for a celebration featuring Broadway-quality entertainment, Disney characters, and festive holiday music. There is also a visit by a pair of “Frozen” sisters and maybe even some “snow!”
- Deck the Deck Tropical Holiday Party: It might be cold where you live in November and December, but on a Very Merrytime Disney Cruise, it’s going to feel hot! That’s why Guests van take part in the Deck the Deck Tropical Holiday Party featuring candy-cane limbo, dancing, and games.
- Santa Claus Meet-and-Greet: It’s not the holiday season without a visit with the big man himself! Guests can get a photo with the man of the season before he set off to deliver gifts to children around the world.
- Disney Character Greetings: It’s not a Disney Cruise without seeing some of your favorite Disney characters! And, for Very Merrytime Disney Cruises, they are all decked out in there jovial holiday attire!
- Gingerbread House: Even though the gingerbread house on all four Disney Ships is made from all edible ingredients, it can’t be eaten. But, you can take your picture with it!
- Story time with Mrs. Claus: The littlest cruisers are invited to the atrium to hear Mrs. Claus to read some your favorite Christmas stories in her rocking chair by the tree.
- Holiday Activities and Crafts for Kids: Children are also invited to decorate stockings, create festive cards, embark on a scavenger hunt, and more!
- Youth Parties: Teen and tweens are invited to party with their new freinds during a dance party that fills the air with holiday cheer.
- Holiday Merchandise: Remember your memories of a lifetime and cross everyone off your Christmas list with exclusive, holiday-themed Disney Cruise Line gifts for family and friends.
Very Merrytime Extras for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Sailings
If your Very Merrytime Disney Cruise happens during Christmas Even and Christmas Day, you get even a little more extra magic with:
- Cookies on Christmas Eve
- Special holiday towel animals
- Caroling with the kids and crew
Extra Holiday Cheer at Disney’s Castaway Cay
One of the highlights of a Disney Cruise is a stop at Disney’s Castaway Cay. When you sail on a Very Merrytime cruise with a Castaway Cay stop, you will be treated to a winter wonderland – island style! Expect “snow,” a Christmas tree, and Mr. and Mrs. Snowman dressed in island attire. The Castaway Cay trams are also decorated to look like a reindeer with antlers, tail, and all!
2019 Very Merrytime Disney Cruise Sail Dates
- Disney Magic: November 10, 2019 to December 21, 2019 – 3 and 4-night Very Merrytime Disney Cruises to the Bahamas from Miami, FL, 5-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Miami, FL, and Bahamian Cruises from New York, NY that include a stop at Disney’s Castaway Cay
- Disney Wonder: November 8, 2019 to December 20, 2019 – Cruises to the Bahamas and the Caribbean from Galveston, TX and a 14-night cruise through the Panama Canal from San Diego, CA
- Disney Dream: November 10, 2019 to December 21, 2019 – 3 and 4 night Cruises to the Bahamas from Port Canaveral, FL
- Disney Fantasy: November 9, 2019 to December 21, 2019 – 7-night Caribbean Cruises from Port Canaveral, FL
JUST ANNOUNCED: 2020 Very Merrytime Disney Cruise Sail Dates
- Disney Dream: November 13, 2020 to December 24, 2020 – 3 and 4-night Very Merrytime Disney Cruise to the Bahamas from Port Canaveral, FL
- Disney Fantasy: November 6, 2020 to December 19, 2020 – 5, 6, 7, and 8-night Caribbean Cruises from Port Canaveral, FL
- Disney Magic: November 1, 2020 to November 7, 2020 – 5 or 6-night Very Merrytime Disney Cruise to the Caribbean from New York or San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Disney Wonder: November 6, 2020 to November 24, 2020 – 4, 5, 6, and 7-night cruises to to the Bahamas and the Caribbean from Galveston, TX or a 14-night Panama Canal Cruise from San Diego, CA
Let’s start planning your Disney Cruise vacation! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer competitive onboard credits! I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!