Mother’s Day Foodie Guide at Disney World and Disneyland Resorts
It’s time to celebrate all you amazing Disney moms! Mother’s Day weekend is officially upon us and Disney’s amazing talented chefs have been at it again conjure up some magical treats that are sure to put a smile on your face. For those mothers lucky enough to be heading to Disney World or Disneyland this weekend, here are some special treats, dining options and more that you won’t want to miss!
Walt Disney World:
Minnie’s Mother’s Day Chocolate Party – Ariel’s, Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Sunday, May 12, 2:00-6:00 p.m.
Head over to the Epcot resorts to celebrate Mom’s special day with a delightful buffet of chocolate treats including chocolate fondue, build-your-own sundaes, milkshakes, chocolate cocktails, and more! The cost is $38 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $22 per child (agest3-9). Tax and gratuity is not included. Bookings should be made in advance by calling 407.WDW.DINE.
It wouldn’t be a holiday or other festive occasion without a bounty of incredible Disney cupcakes. The ones unveiled this season are sure to impress. Let’s take a look.
Spring Cupcake – Gasparilla Island Grill, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa- Mimosa-flavored vanilla cupcake filled with orange-scented custard, champagne-flavoured extract, and a splash of Grand Marnier and decorated with buttercream flowers.
Mother’s Day Cupcake – Contempo Café, Disney’s Contemporary Resort- Chocolate and red velvet marble cupcake with chocolate filling, strawberry buttercream icing, chocolate flakes, and a chocolate flower.
Mother’s Day Cupcake – Capt. Cook’s, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Chocolate cupcake with strawberry cheesecake filling topped with buttercream flowers.
Mother’s Day Cupcake – Roaring Fork, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge- Vanilla cupcake with cream filling and a buttercream rose.
Mother’s Day Hydrangea Cupcake – BoardWalk Bakery, Disney’s BoardWalk- Chocolate cupcake with a dark chocolate Chambord mousse filling, Swiss meringue buttercream, hydrangea flower, and chocolate crispy pearls.
Mother’s Day Cupcake – Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale & Compass, Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts- Vanilla bean cupcake filled with chocolate pudding and topped with buttercream icing flower bouquet.
Mother’s Day Cupcake – The Mara, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge- Vanilla cupcake with lemon hibiscus custard.
Mother’s Day Cupcake – Riverside Mill Food Court and Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort; Centertown Market, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort- Chocolate red wine cupcake filled with dark chocolate red wine ganache topped with vanilla buttercream, crispy pearls, and a fondant glass of wine and rubber duck.
Mother’s Day Cupcake – Landscape of Flavors, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort; Everything POP, Shopping and Dining, Disney’s Pop Century Resort- Strawberry-lemon cupcake topped with a sugar spring flower and buttercream.
Mother’s Day Dessert – Food Courts, Disney’s All-Star Resorts- Chocolate cake, dark chocolate mousse, sugar daisies,whipped cream, raspberry crispies, and chocolate jimmies.
Mother’s Day Cupcake Box – Sprinkles, Disney Springs- An assortment of vanilla, red velvet, dark chocolate, and salty caramel cupcakes; find out more info here.
Mother’s Day Table Service Offerings at Walt Disney World Resort
There’s still time to treat mom to an unforgettable meal! Here’s a couple of Disney World eateries offering special Mother’s Day dining experiences that you won’t want to miss!
- Citrícos, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Mother’s Day 3-Course Prix Fixe Menu (5:30–10:00 p.m.)
- Narcoossee’s, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Mother’s Day 3-Course Prix Fixe Menu (5:30–9:30 p.m.)
- The Wave…of American Flavors, Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
- Whispering Canyon Café, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Mother’s Day Family-style All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Brunch (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
- Flying Fish, Disney’s BoardWalk – Mother’s Day 3-course Prix Fixe Menu (3:30–9:30 p.m.)
- Trattoria al Forno, Disney’s BoardWalk – Mother’s Day 3-course Prix Fixe Menu (5:00–10:00 p.m.
- Ale & Compass Restaurant, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Mother’s Day Brunch (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
- Yachtsman Steakhouse, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – Mother’s Day Prix Fixe Dinner (5:00-9:30 p.m.)
- Boma – Flavors of Africa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
- Jiko – The Cooking Place, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Mother’s Day Prix Fixe Menu
- Sanaa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Specialty Mother’s Day Dessert
- Trail’s End Restaurant, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds – Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
- Olivia’s Café, Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Mother’s Day Brunch (7:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.)
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, Disney Springs – Wine and Cheese Pairing (May 10-12)
- STK Orlando, Disney Springs – Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet (11:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.)
- Morimoto Asia, Disney Springs – Mother’s Day Dessert available for pre-order (11:30 a.m.–10:00 p.m.)
Rose Cake Pop – Trolley Treats and Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff, Disney California Adventure Park; Hunny Spot and Candy Palace, Disneyland Park; Marceline’s Confectionery, Downtown Disney District- Chocolate cake pop wrapped in a fruit-flavoured sour belt and dipped in raspberry pastel purple chocolate
Mother’s Day Special Macaron Assortment – Kayla’s Cake, Downtown Disney District- Blackcurrant heart, lemon meringue pie, triple berry, and Belgian dark chocolate macarons
Mother’s Day Cupcake Box – Sprinkles, Downtown Disney District- An assortment of vanilla, red velvet, dark chocolate, and salty caramel cupcakes.
Mother’s Day Table-Service Offerings at Disneyland Resort
- Catal, Downtown Disney District – Mother’s Day Brunch (8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.)
- Café Orleans, Disneyland park – Mother’s Day Lasagna and Dessert Offerings (11:30 a.m.–8:00 p.m.)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant, Disneyland park – Seafood Carbonara and Mother’s Day Add On that includes Sparkling Cider, a Rose, and a Chocolate Bar (11:30 a.m.–10:00 p.m.)
- Classic Afternoon Tea, Disneyland Hotel – Mother’s Day Tea (12:00–3:00 p.m.)
- Steakhouse 55, Disneyland Hotel – Mother’s Day 3-course Tasting Meal (5:00–10:00 p.m.)
- Goofy’s Kitchen, Disneyland Hotel – All-Day Character Buffet Dining (7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.)
- Storyteller’s Café, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – All-Day Character Buffet Dining (7:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.)
- PCH Grill, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel – All-Day Character Buffet Dining (7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.)
Reservations can be online or by calling 407.WDW.DINE at Walt Disney World or 719.718.DINE at Disneyland!
Why not treat mom to a magical Disney getaway this Mother’s Day? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook