Menus Revealed For This Year’s Food & Wine Classic at the Swan and Dolphin
Though most of the attention each fall is on the delicious treats being served up as part of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, there is a lesser-known fest happening at the nearby Swan and Dolphin Resorts that serve as the perfect accompaniment. The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will take place at the resorts on Friday, November 8 and Saturday, November 9 from 5:30pm – 9:00pm. The highlight of each year’s fest are the dazzling dishes you’ll find on offer! Here at MickeyBlog, we’re pleased to let you know that the menus have been revealed for this year’s event.
Let’s take a look:
Main Causeway Menu
- Egg Yolk Anolini- (pictured) Alla Parmigiana, Foraged Mushrooms, Modena Ham, Pork Brodo- Available on Friday and presented by Il Milino
- Bavarian Style Warm Pretzel- Served with German Mustard, Lagar-Beer Cheese- Available on Friday and presented by Phins
- Vietnamese Lemongrass Meatballs “On a Stick”- served with Vermicelli Noodles, Pickled Vegetables and Sriracha Espuma. Available on Friday and presented by Cabana Bar and Beach Club
- Roasted & Smoked Iberico Pork – served with Fennel Puree, Honey Caramelized Apple, Buttered Turnip – Available on Friday and presented by Cib’s Smoke House
- Hickory Smoked Chopped Brisket Ends – Served on a Toasted Hoagie Roll with Pommery Mustard Spread and Texas Style BBQ Sauce. Available on Friday and presented by The Fountain.
- Southwest Steak Salad- Made with Local Lettuce, Black Beans, Roasted Corn, and Smoked- Jalapeno Dressing. Available on Friday and presented by Fresh Mediterranean Market.
- Shake & Bake Style Southern Fried Chicken – Served with Black Eyed Pea Puree, White Cheddar Fondue and Bacon-Infused Roasted Garlic. Available on Friday and presented by Picabu
- Oven Roasted Beef Rib Eye- served with Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes, Mushroom Duxelles, Sauce Bordelaise. Available on Friday & Saturday and presented by Shula’s Steak House.
- Dynamite Rock Shrimp- served with Late Season Zellwood Corn, Wasabi Foam, Matsutake & Japanese Eggplant, and Crispy Lotus Root. Available on Friday and presented by bluezoo.
- Kimonos Roll – made with Ahi Tuna, Yellowtail, Sustainable Salmon and Wasabi Mayonnaise. Available on Friday and presented by Kimonos
- Maryland Crab Cake Slider – made with Maryland Blue Crab, Old Bay, Remoulade on a Toasted Brioche Bun. Available on Friday and presented by Garden Grove
- Tropical Fruit Charlotte – passion fruit mini charlotte, vanilla cremeux, mango coulis and coconut sable. Availabe on Friday
- All Chocolate Choux – made with crunch chocolate choux, chocolate cremeus, chocolate whipped cream, chocolate sable. Available on Friday.
- Blackberry Bubble Cup – made with blackberry compote, mascarpone cream, blackberry marshmallow, and strawberry crispy pearls. Available Friday
- Carolina Pulled Pork Sliders – on toasted sesame brioche and served with pimento toast. Available on Friday and presented by Cib’s Smoke House
- Brown Butter Poached Main Lobster – made up of Poached Main Lobster on a toasted brioche bun with lemon aioli and frisee. Available on Friday and presented by bluezoo.
- Hand Crafted Bacon – served with Hay Smoked Potato Gnocchi, Black Truffle, Thai Chili Brussels Sprouts and Grape Pudding. Available on Saturday and presented by Cib’s Smoke House
- Thai Chicken Salad- Served with Hammock Hollow Lettuce, Green Papaya and Tamarind Ginger Dressing. Available on Saturday and presented by Fresh Mediterranean Market.
- Beef Slider – Mini Beef Burger, Truffle Aioli, Applewood Smoked Bacon and Roma Tomato Chutney. Available on Saturday and presented by The Fountain
- Braised Beef Agnolotti- servied with Caponata Agrodolce, Baby Leeks, and Glace de Vlande “Morney.” Avaialble on Saturday and presented by Il Mulino
- Choriqueso Torta- made with Homemade Chorizo Sausage, Roasted Poblano Peppers, Cotjia Cheese and Tomatillo Salsa “Aioli.” Available on Saturday and presented by Picabu
- Gooey Spicey Ham & Cheese Fritters -served with Creamy Roasted Tomato Sofrito and Romano Crackers. Available on Saturday and presented by Cabana Bar and Beach Club.
- Kentuckyaki Chicken Wings – made up of Smoked Chicken Wings and served with a Cilantro-Lime Dipping Sauce. Available on Saturday and presented by Phins
- Striped Bass – served with Sauce Verte, Garbanzo Puree, Marcona Almond and Chorizo. Available on Saturday and presented by bluezoo.
- Dragon Roll- made with Chrispy Shrimp, Yellowfin Tuna, Haas Avocado and Kewpie Mayonnaise. Available on Saturday and presented by Kimonos
- Nutella Truffle – made with hazelnut cremeus with hazelnut crunch and hazelnut dacquoise. Available on Saturday
- Banana Lime Tart – clafoutis with passion fruit, marinated bananas, lime peel bavroise and sugar flower. Available on Saturday
- Raspberry Litchi Bubble – made with raspberry compote, litchi bavaroise, raspberry sauce and raspberry marshmallow. Available Saturday
- Chimichurri Lobster Taco – made with lobster, corn, tortilla, cauliflower, fried squash blossom and radish. Available on Saturday and presented by Todd English.
- Smoked Beef Brisket with Burnt Ends – served with Coleslaw, Fried Pickle, BBQ Dipping Sauce and Cib’s Sauces. Available on Saturday and presented by Cib’s.
- George’s Bank Sea Scallops – with Wild Chanterelle, Cashew Romesco, Navel Orange Buerre Blanc. Available on Saturday and presented by Garden Grove.
Terrace Beer Garden
- Jager Schnitzel – Lightly Breaded Pork Cutlet, German Mustard & Mushroom Gravy. Available Friday and Saturday
- Berline Doner Kabab – Spit Roasted Strauss Farms Veal, Garlic & Parsley Yogurt Sauce, Red Cabbage & Onions on Buttered Warm Flatbread. Available Friday and Saturday
- Funfetti Fried Oreo – Served with a Dark Chocolate Ganache. Available Friday and Saturday
- Mac Attack – Macaroni & Cheese topped with Beef Barbacoa and Pablano Pepper. Available Friday and Saturday.
- Frito Pie- Made with House Made Chili, Corn Chips, Sour Cream, Pico de Gallo, Cheddar Cheese and a selection of Hot Sauces.
- Little Smokes Sausage – made with Sweet Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce and Cheez-It
- Yu Chen’s Crispy Duck – a Steamed Bun served with Cucumber and Hoisin. Available on Friday and Saturday.
- Shanghai Dumpling- a Pan Roasted Pork Dumpling with Spicy Sauce. Available on Friday and Saturday.
The Pig and the Poke
- Finely Shaved Ice – Flavors include: Guava, Pineapple, Coconut Cream Passion Fruit, Lychee, Kiwi and Mango. Available on Friday and Saturday.
- Traditional Earth Baked Kalua Pork – served with Steamed White Rice, Barrel Aged Tamari and Napa Cabbage. Available on Friday and Saturday
- Tuna Poke – Hawaiian Yellowfin Tuna, Koho Sushi Rice, Avocado Relish and Crispy Fried Wontons. Available on Friday and Saturday.
In addition to all of the awesome eats listed above the Food & Wine Classic also offers educational seminars covering a wide range of topics from pasta making and cheese pairing to finding a sake that perfectly compliments the sushi you’re having!
Tickets to sample all that the Classic has to offer are no on sale for $145 which includes a Beer Garden Upgrade. More information can be found on their official website here.
Thinking about visiting Disney World for this year’s Food & Wine Festival? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, and Fastpass reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!