Star Wars Day and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise Line in 2020
Star Wars Day and Marvel Day at Sea are back! Disney has just confirmed you can sail on these epic adventures in 2020. These five- and seven-night sailings on the Disney Magic and Disney Fantasy, respectively, combine the splendor of a Disney Cruise Line vacation with a special day at sea filled with unique character encounters, live shows and action-packed entertainment.
Star Wars Day at Sea
Blast off in 2020 to experience the heroes, villains and rousing action of the legendary saga up-close. Star Wars Day at Sea—available on select 7-Night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral—combines the power of the Force and the magic of Disney for an engaging, day-long adventure unlike any other.
Feel the Force with surprise sightings and stellar character experiences with over a dozen Star Wars Characters—including Chewbacca, Kylo Ren, R2-D2, C-3PO and Darth Vader.
Train to be a Jedi, witness the power of a stirring, Star Wars-themed stage-show spectacular, and be moved by the saga’s signature music as fireworks light up the night out at sea.
Guest speakers, costume celebrations, movie screenings, family trivia, a ship-wide scavenger hunt and youth club fun with the lovable BB-8 make this Star Wars sailing a blast.
Star Wars Day at Sea will only be offered on nine Disney Fantasy seven-night Caribbean cruises sailing from Port Canaveral, Florida.
- Departing Jan. 11, Jan. 25 and Feb. 22, 2020, the eastern Caribbean itinerary includes Tortola, St. Thomas and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Departing Feb. 8, 2020, the eastern Caribbean itinerary includes Tortola; San Juan, Puerto Rico and Castaway Cay.
- Departing Jan. 4, Jan. 18, Feb. 1, Feb. 15 and Feb. 29, 2020, the western Caribbean itinerary includes Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; Falmouth, Jamaica and Castaway Cay.
Marvel Day at Sea
Take a stand with some of Marvel’s mightiest for a heroic day filled with one-of-a-kind entertainment, unforgettable meet-and-greets and special offerings for the entire family—available on select 5-night cruises from Miami to The Bahamas and the Western Caribbean in 2019 and 2020.
Brave photos, meet-and-greets and training sessions with some of Marvel’s greatest, including Spider-Man, Iron Man and Captain America.
Witness a breathtaking Super Hero stunt show, experience the mystic arts with Doctor Strange and join Star-Lord and Gamora inside Fathoms.
A movie marathon, a costume celebration and unique youth club programs are just some of the Marvel-themed goings-on happening on the ship.
Marvel Day at Sea will only be offered on nine Disney Magic Caribbean and Bahamian cruises sailing from Miami, Florida.
- Departing Jan. 9, Jan. 27, Feb. 10, Feb. 24 and March 9, 2020, the Bahamian itinerary includes Key West, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Departing Feb. 1, Feb. 15 and Feb. 29, 2020, the western Caribbean itinerary includes George Town, Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay.
- Departing Jan. 18, 2020, the western Caribbean itinerary includes Cozumel, Mexico and Castaway Cay.r
Source: Disney, DIS
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. You can find me on Facebook or via email at Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.