Menu Revealed for Ballast Point Opening Soon at Downtown Disney
Ballast Point, a pioneer when it comes to Californian craft breweries is putting the final touches on its location in the Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort.
We here at MickeyBlog are excited to share with you this video released by Disney providing some insights into the art and science of Ballast Point as well as a sneak peek of the new Downtown Disney location.
Check it out!
We absolutely love the ambiance of this new location with clever nautical details at every turn. This family-friendly restaurant offers 4,000 square feet of restaurant and 3,000 square feet of outdoor dining space making it the perfect place to relax and unwind during your Disneyland visit. Ballast Point will offer more than 50 types of beers across 100 taps and is creating special brews just for its Downtown Disney location.
Ballast Point Lunch/DinnerMenu
Now let’s take a look at the amazing menu!
Plates to Share
- Pretzel Bites (v) $10 –“Sculpin” beer cheese & “Fathom”- beer mustard
- House Made Pimento Cheese (v)$14– chicharrones-grilled bread, bread & butter pickles
- Duck Confit Nachos (gf) $17 – blue cheese sauce, pickled onion, arugula, “Sour Wench” syrup “Wahoo”
- Beer Steamed Mussels $18 –ginger, garlic, shallots, serrano chili, shishito peppers, Spanish chorizo, baguette
- Glazed Pork Belly (gf) $14 -apricot, pomegranate & pears, arugula, ricotta
- Vegan Lettuce Cups (v)(gf) $17 -“impossible” protein, peppers, hoisin, sriracha, garlic, lime, fresno chilis, hydroponic lettuce
- BP Wings (3 styles, choose 1) $15- Spicy Sculpin Buffalo glaze with blue cheese sauce, Crispy dry rub with southern style comeback sauce, Bourbon & brown sugar with smoked harissa
- Fries (v)$ 9- hot & crispy or malted with joppie sauce
Salads & Flatbreads – (add chicken breast to any salad for $6, add grilled fish for $7)
- Classic Chopped Caesar $14- romaine, garlic focaccia croutons, parmesan cloud, Caesar dressing
- Organic Kale $15 -hominy, feta cheese, pickled onion, savory granola, avocado, chipotle lime vinaigrette
- BP Wedge (gf) $15- bacon, heirloom cherry tomatoes, red onions, micro greens, chives, blue cheese dressing
- “Black Marlin” BBQ Flat Bread $16 -andouille sausage, goat cheese, roasted peppers, red onion, arugula
- Caramelized Onion & 4 Cheese Flat Bread (v) $14 -parmesan, fontina, mozzarella, blue cheese, clover honey drizzle
- Smoked Ham Hock Flat Bread $15 –whole grain mustard, balsamic greens, shaved red onions, scamorza
Sandwiches & Burgers – (served with French Fries)
- The Ballast Point Burger $17- 7 oz chuck & brisket blend patty, sharp cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion, remoulade on a brioche bun
- Smokey Blue Burger $19 – 7 oz chuck & brisket blend patty, applewood smoked bacon, BBQ sauce, crispy onions on a brioche bun
- Veggie “Impossible” Burger (v) $18- 6 oz patty, lettuce, tomato, pickled onion, sharp cheddar, remoulade on a brioche bun
- California “Kolsch” Steak Burrito $18 -Santa Maria style dry rub, guacamole, fries, pico de gallo, cheddar cheese, flour tortilla
- Smoked Chicken Wrap $16-feta cheese, lettuce, quinoa, roasted peppers, red onion, cucumbers, herb yogurt spread
- Soyrizo & Roasted Cauliflower Tacos (v) (gf) $14– corn tortillas, avocado, chipotle tofu aioli, Escabeche, cilantro, chips & salsa
- Baja Style Fish Tacos (gf) $16-corn tortillas, “Cali. Kolsch” beer battered fish, cabbage, crema, pickled onion, cilantro, chips & salsa
- Sesame Crusted Ahi (gf) $26- Asian slaw, ginger cream, green onion, pickled ginger, wasabi tobiko, basil oil
- BP Beer Battered Fish & Chips $23– House made tartar sauce, fresh line caught fish, fries, malt vinegar, lemon
- Sweet Potato & Ricotta Cavatelli $22- caramelized onions, wild mushrooms, arugula, fried sage and brown butter
- Crème Brulee Cheesecake $9– caramelized pear, toasted pecan and brown butter crust, vanilla sauce
- “Victory at Sea” S’Mores$9 -chocolate custard, graham crumbles, burnt marshmallow
Kids Menu – $10 For any combination
- Grilled Chicken Skewers
- Crispy Chicken Tenders
- Corn Tortilla
- Quesadilla (gf)
- Crispy Battered Fish
- Grilled Cheese
- Choice of Side: French Fries Fresh Cut Apples Chips & Avocado Raw Carrots
- Choice of Drink: Fountain Drink “Honest” Kids Fruit Drink Milk
Didn’t make it to Disney in 2018? Now is the perfect time to start planning your 2019 getaway. Simply fill out our form below to receive your FREE no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook