Menu Items Revealed for Disneyland Resort’s Lunar New Year Celebration
Ring in the Year of the Pig at Disney California Adventure from January 25 – February 17, 2019 and you’ll be able to feast on a delectable array of Asian-inspired dishes. As part of Disneyland Resort’s Lunar New Year celebration, special marketplaces will be set up in Paradise Gardens Park offering treats that are simply not-to-be-missed. Let’s take a look at the menus!
Lucky 8 Lantern
Enjoy delicious libations and a savory selection of Asian dishes including;
- Crispy Shrimp Fried Rice with Garlic, Bacon and Edamame
- Stir-fried Vegetables & Pineapple Soy Protein, Steamed Rice and Crunch Chow Mein Noodles
- Mandarin Orange-Green Tea Tart
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee
Prosperity Bao & Buns
Raise a glass and toast to a prosperous new year with tantalizing bao and bun-wrapped meals along with a tasty dessert and a speciality cocktail. Menu items include:
- Char Siu Pork Bao, Chinese BBQ Pork with Pickled Red Onions and Jalapeño
- Mickey Chinese Hot Dog Bun
- Mango-Pineapple Pastry
- Winter Plum Blossom Gin Mule
Longevity Noodle Co.
Ring in the new year with tasty noodle dishes, a delectable dessert and refreshing drink. Menu selections include:
- Pan-fried Wheat Noodles with Chicken Meatballs, Cabbage Salad with Apple-Ginger Sauce
- Vegetable Egg Roll and Chilled Sesame-Garlic Noodles with Cilantro-Cashew Sauce and Toasted Peanuts
- Egg Tart
- Orchid Spritz
Red Dragon Spice Traders
Add a bit of spice to your new year with a selection of Asian dishes, cool drinks and sweet treats. Menu options include:
- Firecracker Three Cup Chicken with Steamed Rice
- Steamed Short Rib Shumai with Spicy Korean Sauce, Sriacha-Mayonnaise and Cucumber Salad
- Purple Yam Macaron with Crème Fraiche
- Raspberry Lychee Chia Tea
Sip and Savor Pass
Visitors to Disney California Adventure can embark on a culinary adventure with the Sip and Savor Pass. The pass consists of a commemorative credential and 6 coupons that can be redeemed for food and beverage offerings at the Lunar Marketplace locations listed above as well as Paradise Garden Grill which will also have special Lunar New Year menu items on offer.
The Sip and Savor Pass is available for $39 plus tax. Annual Passholders will be able to purchase the pass at a reduced price and will receive a special Passholer lanyard as well as buttons (at participating marketplace locations.)
The passes can be purchased at Elisa & Co, Festival Gifts, Kingswell Camera Shop, the Sip and Savor Cart and at any of the Lunar New Year Marketplaces listed above.
Guests should be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- Sip and Savor Passes expire February 17, 2019.
- Each coupon must be attached to the Pass prior to redemption and may be redeemed for one (1) food or non-alcoholic beverage item at a participating Lunar New Year Marketplace location.
- Sip and Savor Passes are nonrefundable, nontransferable and may not be redeemed for cash, in whole or in part. No substitutions and no change given.
- No discounts apply.
- Separate theme park admission required.
Sip and Savor Pass, food and beverage offerings, participating marketplace locations and Annual Passholder lanyards and buttons are all subject to availability,
So what are you waiting for? Make 2019 the year you head to Disneyland resort to ring in the Lunar New Year!
Didn’t make it to Disney in 2018? Now is the perfect time to start planning your 2019 getaway. Simply fill out our form below to receive your FREE no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook