New Walt Disney World Passholder Perks Announced For January
It’s a brand new year with a brand new set of Annual Passholder perks to take advantage of! Let’s take a look at all of the amazing new offerings and events Passholders won’t want to miss.
The first perk comes just next week on Thursday, January 10 from 5-7 p.m at Magic Kingdom Park. At the Potion Purple Premiere Pop-Up Event Annual Passholders be among the first to purchase the new potion purple merchandise.
Potion Purple Merchandise:
- Adult and youth spirit jerseys
- “Vacation Mode” water bottle
- Loungefly mini backpack
- Loungefly wallet
- Also, a new women’s Mickey T-shirt
Plus Passholders will sip and savor the newest purple food and beverage offerings for purchase and discover even more surprises! Registration is not required to attend this event, however a valid annual pass card and photo ID are required at check-in. Activities and offerings are subject to change without notice. Merchandise available while supplies last. The 20% Passholder merchandise discount is applicable for merchandise purchases during this event.
Dining Passholder Perks
Also, from January 6-31, Passholders will receive a limited-time 20% discount at the following restaurants across Walt Disney World Resort for lunch and dinner:
- Biergarten Restaurant at Epcot
- Coral Reef Restaurant also at Epcot
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park
- Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant also at Magic Kingdom Park
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (Dinner Only)
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Dinner Only)
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort (Dinner Only)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (8:30 p.m. show only)
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort (Dinner Only)
- Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (Dinner Only)
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Also, Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
Discount applies to the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) during available lunch and dinner meal periods. Valid for the Passholder and up to three (3) guests. Also, this is not valid for breakfast, special events and may not be combined with any other discount or offer.
Festival of the Arts Passholder Perks
And if that wasn’t enough, Passholders can look forward to a new Passholder magnet. With “one little spark of inspiration” it will make its debut at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts. Plus Annual Passholders can look forward to other special offerings during the Festival. So stay turned to MickeyBlog as we find out more details!
Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
There are still fantastic 2019 packages available. Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Facebook!