2019 Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets Now Available
Good news locals…Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets are back! For a limited time, Florida residents can take advantage of a special ticket offer and purchase a 3-day Discover Disney Ticket for only $175 plus tax. These are valid for admission to one theme park per day! Also, you can add a 4th day for just $20 more plus tax! Furthermore, these tickets can be used on non-consecutive days through June 30, 2019 with no blockout dates.
Visit multiple theme parks on the same day by upgrading your ticket to include the Park Hopper Option for just $32.50 more plus tax for a 3-day ticket or $37.50 more plus tax for a 4-day ticket. Also, for an additional $57.50 plus tax, add the Park Hopper Plus Option to a 3-day Discover Disney Ticket. If you are looking for a longer visit, for an additional $62.50 plus tax you can add the Park Hopper Plus Option to a 4-day Discover Disney Ticket. Also, adding the Park Hopper Plus Option to your Discover Disney Ticket, gets you all the benefits of the Park Hopper Option, plus you can enjoy 3 visits with the 3-day Discover Disney ticket or 4 visits with the 4-Day Discover Disney ticket to the Disney Water Parks, select Disney golf courses and more Walt Disney World fun.
Take advantage of these great prices:
- 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket – $175 plus tax
- 4-Day Discover Disney Ticket – $195 plus tax
- 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket with Park Hopper Option – $207.50 plus tax
- 4-Day Discover Disney Ticket with Park Hopper Option – $232.50 plus tax
- 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket with Park Hopper Plus Option – $232.50 plus tax
- 4-Day Discover Disney Ticket with Park Hopper Plus Option – $257.50 plus tax
Purchase through June 27, 2019.
Discover Disney Tickets are valid for use through June 30, 2019 and can be used on non-consecutive days—with no blockout dates.
Tickets and options are also nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Discover Disney 3- and 4-Day Tickets and add-on Options expire on June 30, 2019.
- Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets are valid for admission to any one of the 4 theme parks per day.
- Tickets and any options purchased must be used by June 30, 2019.
- Also, all tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Proof of Florida residency required. For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
- Also, see ticket for additional restrictions, details, terms and conditions.
- Water Parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
- Furthermore, after expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
- Finally, tee times are required for Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself?
There are still fantastic 2019 packages available. Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!