Only a Few Days Left To Enjoy the Feliz Navidad Festivities at Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion
With Christmas officially behind us, there are only a few more days to enjoy Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays which runs through until December 30th. Each country has something incredible to offer during the Yuletide Season from delicious Yuletide-inspired treats to fantastic entertainment. As a matter of fact, one of our favorite places to be at Epcot each December is the Mexican Pavilion which pulls out all the stops as part of their Feliz Navidad celebration.
This daily event features an amazing mariachi band and dancers in a colorful tribute to the holidays. Here guests can also learn about Las Pasados (the classic Spanish Christmas celebration.) It provides wonderful insights into the way people living in Mexico celebrate the holidays each year. The Feliz Navidad show takes place six times per day. Guests are encouraged to consult your holiday Times Guide or enquire at the pavilion for a list of times. Attendance is included with your Epcot admission as part of their Festival of the Holidays celebration.
Visitors to the Mexico Pavilion this week will also want to bring your appetites to enjoy some of the amazing holiday dishes currently being served up at the Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen.
Here’s a quick look at the Menu:
- Enchilada de Pollo Con Mole- This dish is made of Chipotle Chicken wrapped in a corn tortilla and topped with Mole Negro, Oaxaca Cheese and Sesame Seeds.
- Tamal de Camaron – Comprised of a corn tamale stuffed with Guajillo-marinated Shrimp and topped with Mole Rojo and Cotija Cheese.
- Arroz Con Leche: Rice Pudding with Cranberries
- Cerveza Mexicana Artesanal- An Allende Mexican Craft Ale served with a Kahlua floater
- Noche Buena Margarita- Libélula Joven Tequila, cranberry juice, lime Juice and Agave Nectar. This cocktail is topped with Lime foam and sprinkles
- La Posada Margarita- Cazadores Blanco Tequila, Horchata-Cinnamon Liqueur, and Agua de Horchata and topped off with Cinnamon
So what are you waiting for? If you’re lucky enough to be at Walt Disney World this Holiday Season, be sure to stop by the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot to indulge in the sites, sounds and tastes of this very special holiday celebration. Remember that Festival of the Holidays is only around until December 30th!
Didn’t make it to Disney World in 2018? Now is the perfect time to start planning your 2019 Walt Disney World getaway. Simply fill out our form below to receive your FREE no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook