Presenting Disney Cruise Line’s The 12 Days Of Christmas
With Christmas just around the corner, holiday music fills the air. No Christmas would be complete without a little “All I Want For Christmas” (is a Disney Cruise) and “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” (in Walt Disney World). But what about “The 12 Days of Christmas”? While it is a wonderful song to get you in the holiday spirit, how about this creative version to get you in the Disney spirit?
On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me….
- 12 runners running (on Deck 4)
- 11 chefs a-piping (icing on the gingerbread house)
- 10 families a-leaping (for joy, because they’re on a Disney cruise!)
- 9 performers dancing (in the Broadway-style shows onboard)
- 8 holiday-spirited characters
- 7 families cheering
- 6 carolers caroling
- 5 Golden Mickeys!!
- 4 trips on the Aqua Duck
- 3 fun restaurants
- 2 trips to Vanellope’s
- And 1 magical cruise you’ll never forget!
If you have never had a chance to experience a Disney cruise, we guarantee it will be the trip of a lifetime!
A Few Highlights
- Running Track – Discover an invigorating workout on a 400-yard lap around beautiful Deck 4. While running the length of the ship and traveling on the port and starboard decks, you’ll be wowed by stunning views over the open sea.
- Gingerbread House – These houses are only found on Very Merrytime sailings and made completely from edible ingredients. The ship’s gingerbread house is a life-sized treat that you can photograph, but can’t eat!
- Broadway-Style Shows – Behold true Disney magic! Original musicals and award-winning live productions are performed every night of the week.
- Character Experiences – You don’t have to visit a Disney Park to meet and greet some of your favorite Disney Characters. They love to cruise, too! Be on the look-out for many of your pals.Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Cinderella, Captain Hook and more are at designated areas throughout the ship.
- AquaDuck – Take off on a exhilarating journey off the side of the ship. Travel through the Forward Funnel and down 4 decks on this thrilling “water coaster”! (Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy).
- Restaurants – Disney’s Rotational Dining lets you “rotate” to one of 3 restaurants nightly. Your servers follow you from venue to venue! This means you can look forward to a new menu of offerings catered to your liking in a uniquely themed setting each night of your cruise.
- Vanellope’s Sweet Treats – Race on down to this decadent dessert shop! It is inspired by the super-sweet arcade game from Disney’s Wreck-It Ralph. Enjoy a “Sugar Rush” with hand-scooped gelato, fresh waffle cones, baked treats and candy in a wide variety of delicious flavors.
Come experience the Disney difference onboard a magical Disney cruise!
Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog, Disney Cruise Line
Dreaming of a Disney Vacation? Contact me today to start planning your perfect Disney trip and get all of the best insider tips. Fill out the form below, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow me on Facebook. As a Travel Agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum-Level, Authorized Disney Vacation Planner) I offer a full range of complimentary planning services to make sure your Disney Vacation is everything you’ve dreamed. I specialize in all Disney Destinations including Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani and Adventures by Disney. Let’s make your Disney vacation magical!