Build Your Own Pizza At The Newly Opened Napolini In Downtown Disney
Napolini in the Downtown Disney District at Disneyland is officially open for business! This Neopolitan-style pizzeria serves up delicious slices, salads, and sandwiches. You can customize your own pizza, enjoy an Italian bottled soda and even relax on the patio. It’s the perfect Italian style meal! Let’s take a look at this newly-renovated quick service location.
Craving something unique that’s not on the menu? At Napolini, you can create your own pizza!
- Classic Cheese
And then add your choice of Toppings from Mushrooms, Artichoke, Broccolini, Arugula, Onions, Basil, Black Olives, Green Olives, Green Peppers, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, Roasted Red Peppers, Pineapple, Fontina, Provolone, Italian Sausage, Parma Ham, Pepperoni, Roasted Chicken
You can also grab one of Napolini’s six signature styles:
- California – Chicken, BBQ Sauce, Red Onions, Cilantro, Mozzarella, Smoked Gouda
- Brinner (Breakfast and Dinner) – Fontina, Mozzarella, Potato, Bacon, and Egg
- Roman – Tomato, Mozzarella, Porchetta, Onions, Cherry Peppers
- Capri – Shrimp, Mozzarella, Fontina, Lemon Pesto Sauce
- Amalfi – D.O.C. Mozzarella Buffalo, Tomato San Marzano, Basil, Black Olives
- Vesuvio – Mozzarella, Tomato, Calabrian Chili Pepper, Green Olives, Anchovies
Grab ‘n’ Go Salads
If you would prefer a salad, Napolini has some amazing ones to choose from!
- Cesare – Romaine Lettuce, Parmesan Cheese, Olive Oil Croutons, Classic Cesare Dressing
- Spring Mix – Spring Mix Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Mozzarella e Pomodori – fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Basil, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Penne al Pesto – Penne Pasta, Roasted Chicken Breast, Mozzarella Cheese, Cheery Tomatoes, and Basil Pesto Dressing
- Caponata – Eggplant, Bell Peppers, Zucchini, Onions, Pine Nuts, Olives, Capers, and Basil
- Insalata di Mare – Seafood Salad, Calamari, Shrimp, Mussels, Clams, Olives, Capers, Tomatoes, Lemon, and Parsley
Grab ‘n’ Go Sandwiches
There is also a delicious variety of sandwiches at Napolini.
- Turkey Pesto – Roasted Turkey, Pesto, Red Onions, and Tomatoes with Focaccia Bread
- Prosciutto e Salame – Parma Prosciutto, Genoa Salami, Provolone Cheese, and Tomatoes with Italian Bread
- Vegetariano – Grilled Eggplant and Zucchini with Tomato, Onions and Romaine Lettuce with Focaccia Bread
Whichever you choose, watch as the pizza maker kneads fresh dough and places your perfect pie in wood-burning ovens.
Napolini’s sister restaurant, Naples Ristorante e Bar, is open upstairs for service, with the final phase of its renovations and new menu to be unveiled soon. These dynamic developments are part of the ongoing Downtown Disney District promenade-wide transformation. Multiple new venues opened this year, including Splitsville Luxury Lanes, The Disney Dress Shop, Salt & Straw scoop shop, the reimagined World of Disney store, plus more to come with Ballast Point brewery and Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes, coming soon!
Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Dreaming of a Disney Vacation? Contact me today to start planning your perfect Disney trip and get all of the best insider tips. Fill out the form below, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow me on Facebook. As a Travel Agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum-Level, Authorized Disney Vacation Planner) I offer a full range of complimentary planning services to make sure your Disney Vacation is everything you’ve dreamed. I specialize in all Disney Destinations including Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani and Adventures by Disney. Let’s make your Disney vacation magical!