It’s a brand new holiday season at Disney Springs (Walt Disney World’s Downtown Shopping District) and with it comes a whole new fantastic array of delicious treats. From the sweet to the savory, if you’ll be visiting Walt Disney World during the month of November, be sure to stop by some of these amazing eateries and try these delicious goodies out for yourself. You won’t be disappointed.
1. Turkey Sundae – Vilvoli il Gelato – (pictured above) Now through November 30th visitors to this Italian ice cream shop can order up this creative creation. It comes with three scoops of chocolate gelato, a chocolate dipped cookie, ladyfingers, chocolate sauce and whipped cream. It’s almost too cute to eat!
2. Chicken Guy Fries and Fried Pickle Chips – Chicken Guy!- There’s so much to love about Chicken Guy but today we turn our focus to the incredible sides. First, there’s the delicious Chicken Guy Fries with a delicious signature fry seasoning. Next up are the Fried Pickle Chips with a buttermilk ranch dipping sauces. As a matter of fact, we are equally smitten with both options so decided to include them both.
3. Churro Balls -4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck – If you haven’t been to the all-new Smokehouse food truck at Disney Springs you don’t know what you are missing. The menu is positively brimming with delicious options from Taco Cones and Burrito Bowls to sweet treats. Today our focus is on the incredible (and seasonal) Gingerbread Churro Balls. These bite-size treats are tossed in spiced sugar and come with a cream cheese frosting dipping sauce!
4. Holiday Ham Sandwich – Earl of Sandwich – It is no wonder that admiration for Earl of Sandwich has reached cult-like status especially when they serve up tasty seasonal treats like the Holiday Ham Sandwich. This delicious sarnie is made up of sliced ham, yams, cranberry sauce and cheddar cheese! Be sure to save room of dessert and order up one of the wintery peppermint brownies.
5. Mickey Mouse Birthday Sundae- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Ice Cream Shop – This delicious goodie is made up of vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate drizzle, whipped cream, sprinkles, and chocolate dipped waffle crisps.
6. Oreo Cookie Cupcake – Sprinkles –
If you’re heading to Disney Springs
this month to do your Christmas shopping you’ll definitely want to pick up this new cupcake treat. It’s comprised of an Oreo Cookie crust, chocolate cake, Oreo cookie crust, vanilla buttercream filling and is topped with a vanilla buttercream frosting and an Oreo crumb rim. Act fast though! This treat is only available until November 30th.
7. Pumpkin Ice Cream -Sprinkles- Halloween may be so last month but for Pumpkin lovers, you’re still in luck. Sprinkles is serving up this mouthwatering Pumpkin Ice Cream for a few more weeks (until November 30th). It features fragrant cinnamon ice cream layered with bites of Sprinkles Pumpkin cake and a cinnamon and cream cheese frosting!
These are a mere handful of the incredible treats you’ll find at Disney Springs
in the lead-in to Christmas. Readers are encouraged to keep following with MickeyBlog
for the latest Disney Springs happenings!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? There are still fantastic 2018 packages to be had and vacations can currently be booked for stays through 2019. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE, no-obligation quote with MickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.