Experience the Magic of Disney’s Yuletide Fantasy Tour
If you have been wanting to do a tour at Disney World during your Christmas vacation, I have the perfect one for you! Disney’s Yuletide Fantasy Tour takes you behind the scenes to give you some historical, holiday facts on some of the countries around the world, learn how Disney sets up their winter wonderland in the parks and the resorts, and you even get to sample some holiday treats! The tour is $139 per person.
Joy from the World
Enjoy the holidays like never before in a dazzling wonderland filled with stories and traditions.
This year, head backstage and get the scoop on the staggering logistics involved in the wintertime transformation of Walt Disney World Resort each and every holiday season! During this festive and fact-filled, 3.5-hour tour, you’ll:
- Discover how our Holiday Services Cast Members use themes to design the unique decorations that dress up the Resort
- Explore the Floral Department with a behind-the-scenes look at how we create special displays for the holiday season
- Whip up an edible holiday treat with a Disney Springs culinary artist
- In addition, each Guest will also receive a special treat and a holiday keepsake!
Event elements including, but not limited to, the operation of attractions, experiences, entertainment, characters, menu items, merchandise, souvenirs, special offerings and services are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice. No refunds are given for any such changes or cancellations.
Know Before You Go
View important information regarding tour availability, Guest restrictions and cancellation policies.
- As Disney’s Yuletide Fantasy is a seasonal event, the tour is offered only on select dates in November and December. For an exact schedule, please call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687.
- Theme park admission is not required nor included.
- Transportation during the tour is provided. If anyone in your party will be utilizing a mobility device, such as an ECV or a wheelchair, please call (407) 566-3352 prior to booking to ensure space is available for the device.
- This tour is delivered in English only. Simultaneous translation is not provided, nor is it allowed.
- For safety reasons, closed-toe and closed-heel shoes (such as sneakers) are required for this experience. No sandals, open-toe or open-heel shoes will be permitted.
- No cameras, video equipment or cell phones may be used while backstage. However, photography is allowed and encouraged in all non-backstage areas.
- Tour itinerary, content, duration and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate in this tour.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian who is registered for the tour.
- Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call or book.
- Please check in next to the blue-and-silver “Epcot Guided Tours” sign posted outside and to the far right of the Main Entrance.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- No-shows will forfeit the entire price of the tour unless canceled at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tour.
Have you ever taken Disney’s Yuletide Fantasy Tour before?