Florida Resident Special Ticket Offer
Florida Residents: Embrace Seasonal Fun with a Special Ticket Offer Just for You!
Florida residents can save 30% off a 3-Day Ticket, 40% off a 4-Day Ticket—and, for a limited time, the Park Hopper Option is included!
In order to get the Park Hopper Option included, ticket must be purchased by December 16, 2018—and you must select a start date on or before December 16, 2018.
If you haven’t been to Walt Disney World Resort lately, there’s never been a better time to explore the parks together to see what’s new and exciting! From the debut of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to spectacular celebrations of global cuisine, music and more at Epcot, there’s plenty of unexpected magic to discover.
Proof of Florida residency is required.
December 16, 2018—and must select a start date on or before December 16, 2018
All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
Ticket valid for admission beginning on date you select as start date and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on ticket length and type. Visit Disneyworld.com/usage for more details.
No group rates or other discounts apply.
Exciting Reasons to Visit This Fall and Holiday Season
Celebrate the most spirited times of the year at Walt Disney World Resort with seasonal spectaculars, festive décor, new attractions and more with your valid theme park admission.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Get ready to “Play Big!” when you become the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard at Toy Story Land. Take a ride on Slinky Dog Dash as it stretches throughout the land, climb into a toy rocket led by little green guys on Alien Swirling Saucers—and blast your way through the 4D arcade on Toy Story Mania! Plus, be sure to check out special seasonal surprises sprinkled throughout the land, beginning November 8, 2018!
- Starting November 8, 2018, immerse yourself in holiday magic with Sunset Seasons Greetings, where Sunset Boulevard transforms into a winter wonderland complete with new laser effects, falling snow, twinkling lights and beloved Disney Characters projected on the Hollywood Tower Hotel. And be sure to grab a great spot to watch Jingle Bell, Jingle JAM!, a jolly nighttime spectacular filled with stunning fireworks and state-of-the-art effects.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in Fantasyland, including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a family coaster that will have you winding your way through an Enchanted Forest.
Earn bragging rights for braving a tour of the Haunted Mansion, a creepy estate home to ghosts, ghouls and all sorts of supernatural surprises.
- Ignite your senses during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, an annual event featuring a variety of special offerings—including outdoor Global Marketplaces, culinary demonstrations led by celebrity chefs, an Eat to the Beat Concert Series and much more! There are even activities geared toward little ones, including an outdoor playground and the recently reimagined Remy’s Ratatouille
- Hide & Squeak, a savory scavenger hunt set in the World Showcase. Catch all of the delicious action now through November 12, 2018.
- Explore the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays, a Yuletide extravaganza like no other—November 18 through December 30, 2018! Anticipate irresistible cuisine at our Holiday Kitchens, time-honored traditions at our 11 World Showcase nations, the much-loved, celebrity-narrated Candlelight Processional (begins November 22, 2018) and a special holiday finale of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
- Experience the magic of nature like never before at Pandora – The World of Avatar with out-of-these world attractions that include Na’vi River Journey and Avatar Flight of Passage. View thousands of animals in their natural habitats, embark on a journey on Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain, and witness the unbelievable brilliant Broadway-style performances in Finding Nemo –
- The Musical and Festival of the Lion King. By night, celebrate the beauty of all living things with a fusion of light, water and sound during Rivers of Light.
NEW this year, discover the story of Diwali, the festival of lights in India, as told by our Wilderness Explorers during UP! A Great Bird Adventure.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to discount monitoring, and nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.