6 Things to Expect On a Disney Cruise to the Mexican Riviera
Here at MickeyBlog, we’ve spent a lot of time exploring Disney Cruise Line’s exciting East Coast sailings covering incredible destinations like the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean. But, did you know that Disney Cruise Line also offers some sailings to amazing West Coast destinations like the Mexican Riviera!? On these special itineraries, guests can enjoy the sights, sounds and flavors found at popular ports like Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta.
Disney Cruise Line will be returning to these exciting destinations in 2019. To put you in the cruising mood, here are 6 fantastic things you can expect from a Mexican Riviera sailing!:
1. Breathtaking Beaches – Famous for its incredible rock formations, Cabo San Lucas has over 20 major beaches featuring gorgeous white sands and turquoise water. Puerto Vallarta also offers 40 spectacular beaches to explore and Mazatlan has 10 miles of sandy beachfront. With a Mexican Riveria cruise to these gorgeous locations, you’ll definitely be able to squeeze in your fair share of fun and sun!
2. Water Sports – If staying active is something important to you while sailing with Disney Cruise Line then there is no shortage of fantastic opportunities on the Mexican Riviera sailings. Guests can choose from a wide range of water activities including sailing, parasailing, boating, jet skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling and fishing. Cabo is also famous for fishing and has been dubbed the billfish capital of the world!
3. Outdoor Adventures – Those that prefer to get active on dry land can also choose from a range of fun activities including golf, horseback riding, nature hikes, bike rides, and more! Adrenaline junkies will love the 4-wheel excursion through the jungle. There’s also the opportunity to zipline or even explore a secluded beach on the back of a camel!
4. Experience Local Culture – Those wanting to immerse yourself in Mexican Culture can opt for a visit to Mazatlan’s downtown market – Central Mercado. Here you’ll find an eclectic array handmade clothing and goodies. There are also the artesian markets in Cabo which offer handicrafts including wood carvings, silver and ceramics. Finally in Puerto Vallarta guests can enjoy the holiday vibes with Mariachi bands, Huichol Indian Art and you may even see some traditionally dressed cowboys!
5. Life Aboard the Disney Wonder – Those embarking on a Mexican Riviera cruise will be in awe of this incredible playground at sea! The Disney Wonder offers pools for families, children and adults, incredible kids clubs where kids can play with some of their favorite Disney and Marvel characters, a sports deck, spa and so much more!
6. Incredible Eats and Amazing Entertainment – Each night during your Mexican Riviera sailing guests will be treated to Broadway-caliber musicals including “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular!” There’s also fun themed deck parties and an activity calendar brimming with fun experiences for families to enjoy. The cruise also includes incredible dining options from family-friendly restaurants like the all-new “Princess and the Frog”-themed Tiana’s Place to Palo which serves up adult-exclusive gourmet offerings!
Does all of this have you plotting your Mexican Riviera getaway? Get a jumpstart on your 2019 vacation by filling out our form below for your FREE, no obligation quote! Sailings are currently available to book through until the Spring of 2020!
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you with everything from finding your perfect sailing and stateroom to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at sea. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!