Sebastian’s Bistro Now Accepting Reservations
Disney has officially announced that Sebastian’s Bistro is now booking dining reservations. As the construction wraps up at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, the resorts newest table service restaurant is ready to open its doors. Sebastian the crab once told us everything is better “under the sea”. That is why we can’t wait to try what his crab inspired eatery has to offer.
Disney has announced that Sebastian’s is now accepting dining reservations for bookings beginning October 8th. After taking a look at this menu, you may want to book your reservation ASAP.
Start your meal off right with a selection of tropical flavors.
- Caribbean Pull-Apart Rolls – served with guava butter, mango chutney and Jamaican jerk oil
- Jamaican Meat Pies – with Guajillo chili sauce
- Arepa – with slow-cooked pork and chili-mango barbeque sauce
We’re just getting started! This menu offers everything from seafood and steaks to salads, sandwiches, and burgers.
- Skirt Steak Chimichurri – with crispy yuca
- Citrus-Stuffed Sustainable Whole Fish – turmeric brown rice and cilantro-lime vinaigrette
- Sautéed Shrimp and Tamales – with sautéed peppers and salsa verde
- Crab Cake Topped Burger – with lettuce, tomato and horseradish mayo
- Crispy Avocado Bacon Burger – with chimichurri and pico de gallo
- Island Curry “Eggless” Sandwich – on multigrain bread
- Plant Based Bahn Mi Sandwich – cucumbers, pickled vegetables, and Miso-Sriracha mayo
Staying in theme with the adult menu offerings, children will have a selection of unique tropical fare including:
- Whole Grain Penne– with zucchini and roasted tomato sauce
- Jerk Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Shrimp Skewer – with cilantro-lime cream
- Jamaican Meat Pie
And for the grand finale…
- Mile Marker Zero – an iced Key Lime Pop with sea salt and tropical sauce
- Banoffee Pie – banana custard and chocolate ganache served in a graham cracker tart with caramel sauce
- Floating Island Sundae – with fresh Caribbean fruit, meringue, guava and Guanabana sorbet
Start booking those reservations now. This new bistro is sure to be a hit!
If you’re thinking of booking a Disney Vacation- let’s talk! I offer a full range of complimentary planning services (and insider tips) for all Disney destinations including Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani and Adventures by Disney. Contact me today at (716) 601-7710, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook. Pack your bags and leave the rest to me!