10 Incredible Port Adventures For Those Sailing To Bermuda With Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line’s first ever cruise to Bermuda sets sail this week form New York City. To celebrate we here at MickeyBlog thought we’d share 10 of the incredible experiences that guests get to enjoy while on the island of Bermuda with Disney Cruise Line!
1. Lounge on the South Shore Beaches – The beaches on the South Shore of the island of Bermuda have the gorgeous pink sands that this tropical hideaway is so esteemed for not to mention the turquoise waters. Guests opting for the Horseshoe Bay Beach Transfer have the rare opportunity to spend the day relaxing in amongst these gorgeous surroundings.
2. Experience Bermuda’s European Influences – This island is a delightful mix of British, American and West Indian influences. For instance, did you know that in Bermuda they drive on the left side of the road? The sport cricket is also popular in Bermuda and local pubs serve up by the imperial pint. You can see these European influences in action at the Dockyard Brewery Tour and Tasting.
3. Check out Famous Homes and Hideaways – Bermuda is a fantastic place to visit for celebrity sitings and the Famous Homes and Hideaways Cruise is just the ticket. It’s the perfect option for those looking to get a glimpse of the luxurious Bermuda lifestyle.
4. Experience Cliff Diving – On the Hidden Gems Exploration Adventures guests on a Bermuda sailing can watch cliff divers perform their graceful feats of athleticism or even give it a go yourself!
5. Check Out the Crystal Caves and Pink Flamingos – Cruisers opting for the Crystal Caves and Pink Flamingos tour will have an opportunity to visit the island’s massive caves featuring stalactites and saltwater pools.
6. Take In The Historical Sites – Those opting for a sense of history will want to check out the Bermuda Island Drive Tour which makes stops at St. Peter’s Church, the oldest Anglican Church located outside the British Isles. It’s also home to an antique altar carved in 1615 by Bermuda’s first governor.
7. Snorkel Amongst the Coral Reefs – The island has several coral reefs located in relatively shallow water making for the perfect family adventure. Sign up for the Snorkel Park Beach Adventure and enjoy the unlimited visibility that Bermuda has to offer for snorkelers.
8. Pay a Visit to Gibbs Hill Lighthouse – This famous Bermuda landmark was build in 1846 and is the oldest remaining cast-iron lighthouse in the world. You can view this and other landmarks on the Scenic South Shore sightseeing excursion.
9. Celebrate the Season With a Haunted History Tour – With Halloween just around the corner guests wanting to get into the spirit of the season can sign up for the Haunted History Tour of St. George’s. The 400-year old cobblestone streets found in this colonial town lend themselves well to a ghost story or two!
10. Indulge in a Round of Golf – For golf enthusiasts, you’ll be pleased to know that with an average annual temperature of only 81 degrees the island is a comfortable place to get in a round of golf at the Belmont Hills Golf Culb.
Do all of these exciting sights have you dreaming about a Disney Cruise Line sailing to Bermuda? You’re in luck as 5 and 6-night cruises from New York City come complete with at least two days on the island to soak up all of the amazing sights listed above. To get your FREE, no obligation quote simply fill out the form below!
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you with everything from finding your perfect sailing and stateroom to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at sea. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney.