Ultimate Guide to Disney’s Memory Maker
Disney vacations are a great way to make unforgettable memories and it’s easy to do with Disney’s PhotoPass Service. The PhotoPass Service and Disney’s Memory Maker are there to ensure you and your family capture every magical moment of your journey through the Disney Parks. Doing so will enable your memories to ast a lifetime.
Memory Maker – All You Need to Know
Disney’s PhotoPass Service offers a product called Memory Maker. As it states on Disney’s website, Disney’s Memory Maker offer includes:
- Unlimited downloads of all your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos.
- Magic Shots – featuring Disney Characters and more, added to your photos.
- Digital borders and stickers to personalize your photos.
You can purchase Disney’s Memory Maker online or by calling (407) 939-5277 before or after your vacation, but if purchased at least 3 days before your vacation you’ll get a $30 discount. With the discounted price it is $169 and without the discount it is $199. You can also purchase a One Day Memory Maker for $69.
Pro Tip: You can also have your MickeyTravels agent purchase Memory Maker for you when your book your trip with them. It takes all the hard work and stress out of the equation for you!
I’ll discuss each of the bullet points and, hopefully, give you all the information you will need to understand exactly what Memory Maker is and if it is worth your money. (Which of course it is!) Let’s get started!
Unlimited Downloads of all Your Disney PhotoPass Photos and Videos.
No Matter how long your vacation is and no matter how many photos you manage to take you will get unlimited downloads of those photos with the purchase of Disney’s Memory Maker. Once your vacation has ended you have 30 days to log on and download your photos as many times as you want.
Now you might be thinking—can I really get enough photos to get my money’s worth? —and I would tell you—Yes you absolutely can! Disney has hundreds of photographers stationed around the parks and each photographer usually takes at least 3 different photos, making it easy to get tons of photos.
So, it’s up to you and how many photographers you stop at. Plus, there are also special events and rides that also photos that are included with Disney’s Memory Maker.
Here is a list of all the rides that contain PhotoPass photos:
- Magic Kingdom – Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Epcot – Test Track, Frozen Ever After
- Hollywood Studios – Rock ‘n’ Rollercoaster, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Slinky Dog Dash
- Animal Kingdom – Dinosaur, Expedition Everest
Here is a list of all the Character Dining that has photographers:
- 1900 Park Fare (Located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort)
- ‘Ohana (Breakfast only) (Located at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort)
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (Located at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort)
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Located at Epcot in the Norway Pavilion)
- Tusker House (Breakfast only) (Located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom)
- Cinderella’s Royal Table (Located at Disney’s Magic Kingdom)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (Located at The Campsites at Fort Wilderness Resort)
- Chef Mickey’s (Located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort)
Here is a list of other places you’ll find photographers:
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- All Character Meet and Greets
- Enchanted Tales with Belle (Only if you are a participant)
- Captain Jack Sparrow’s Pirate Tutorial (Only if you are a participant)
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
So, as you can see, there are a lot of opportunities to capture that Disney magic.
Disney’s Memory Maker and Magic Shots
If having other people take your photos for you wasn’t enough, then it’s time to introduce the Magic Shots. Magic Shots are photos where Disney adds a little something extra to the photos after they are taken. Your photographer might ask you do a specific pose or reaction for the shot. For example, your photographer might ask you to hold your hand out and act surprised and when you go to check your photo later it will look like this:
These photos are always super fun to take and it’s always surprising to find out what ended up in the photo!
Digital Borders and Stickers to Personalize Your Photos
When you log on to your PhotoPass account you can choose to personalize your photos by adding special borders or stickers to them before downloading them. There’s over 40 stickers and about 60 borders. It super fun to go through and add things like character signatures and firework borders. It’s a chance to try your hand in some digital scrapbooking and I promise you’ll love the finished products!
So that’s Disney’s Memory Maker! As long as your willing to stop and take lots of photos it’s totally worth the price! I mean can you really put a price on memories?!
Thanks for visiting MickeyBlog.com! Want to go to Disney? For a FREE quote on your next Disney vacation, please fill out the form below! One of the agents from MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, will be in touch soon!
Hello Disney Fans! Janie here. I was a Disney kid growing up and now that I am an adult I love it even more. Whether its movies, music, parks, or games I just can’t get enough of it. I visit Disney World at least twice a year and even when I’m not there it’s all I can think about!