Check out the WonderFall Flavors Coming to Disney Springs This Autumn
Fall visitors to Walt Disney World are in for a very special treat! Starting in just a few short days (September 7, 2018), Disney Springs will embark on a celebration of WonderFall flavors! You’ll find everything from autumn-inspired cocktails to sweet and savory tastes of the season! So bring your appetites and give some of the delicious dishes on our list a try!
Maria & Enzo’s
- Fabulous Fall Butternut Squash Gnocchi – (pictured above)handmade ricotta gnocchi, roasted butternut squash, parmesan cream sauce, and pumpkin seed pesto
- Medici Punch – (pictured above)Tuaca, Bulleit Bourbon, with charred cinnamon cider
- Fall Harvest Soup – roasted apple and winter squash soup with spiced mascarpone cream and spiced candied nuts
- Pumpkin White Russian – Hangar 1 Vodka, Monin Pumpkin Spice, heavy cream, with a sprinkled sugar rim glass
- Harvest Fresh Bowl – customizable bowl featuring sliced chicken breast, spinach, kale, carrot, dried cranberries, and sliced almonds tossed in a sweet Vidalia onion dressing. Also available as a wrap
- Apple Cinnamon Sangria –featuring Japanese plum wine, orange, and lemon chilled down with frozen apples and finished with a sprinkle of sweet cinnamon
- Cantonese Style Crispy Berkshire Pork Belly – autumn 5-spice rub, maple bourbon koshu gastrique, and lychee cranberry chutney
- Fall All Over – Rémy Martin, Averna Amaro, lemon, apricot preserves, and a dash of cinnamon
- Caramel Apricot Cobbler – Verrine with apricot topped with sugared almonds and buttermilk panna cotta
- Fall Harvest Petit Cake – cinnamon and nutmeg chiffon cake, layered with Calvados salted caramel mousse, cranberry cherry pate de fruit, and roasted hazelnuts
- Apple Cider Riesling Wine Slushie- One of Amorette’s much-loved wine slushies with a seasonal twist.
- WonderFall Promo Small Plate – pomegranate chilli-glazed shrimp with butternut squash ginger purée and cranberry agrodolce
- Pinot Grigio, Gabbiano, Delle Venezie, Italy – a light-bodied wine with a long finish that reveals hints of citrus and almonds
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Bavarian Roasted Pork Shanks – tender, bite-sized “pig wings” tossed in an Oktoberfest beer sauce and served with fried spatzle mac and cheese
- Air Pirate’s Pretzels – Oktoberfest-themed flight of pretzels with spicy German mustard and beer cheese fondue
- Autumn Smash – Captain Morgan Rum, lemon juice, peach nectar, simple syrup, and a touch of cinnamon
Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Tart – pumpkin crème brûlée baked in a pastry shell with fried cheesecake bites, caramel toile, and chocolate ganache
- Pumpkin Baileys Irish Coffee – Bailey’s pumpkin spice with fresh espresso topped with whipped cream
- Braised Pork Shoulder – apple cider reduction with autumn spices and cauliflower purée
- Paddlefish Hard Apple – apple cider, bourbon, and ginger beer, garnished with a cinnamon stick
B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
- Smoked Sausage – with beer cheese sauce, bacon, and apple braised red cabbage on a Tuscan roll
- Stella Artois Apple Cider – clean, crisp, and perfectly balanced with a little peach taste. Delicate apricot notes complement its fresh apple flavor
The Daily Poutine
- Oktoberfest Poutine – stout gravy, bratwurst sausage, cheese curds, and cilantro
- Ace Pineapple Cider – This pineapple cider was the first developed in the world and offers a balanced, crisp, natural offering made with fresh pineapple offering a sweet taste and tart finish.
The Polite Pig
- Fall Harvest Taco – apple cranberry-glazed smoked pork belly, soft corn tortilla, pumpkin-apple slaw, pepitas, and picked onions
- Apple Cider Whiskey Sour – straight rye whiskey, apple cider, lemon, brown sugar, and cinnamon
- Apple Whisky Jam and Smoked Sausage Burger – smoked gouda, lettuce tomato, and caramelized onions
- Pumpkin Shake – Pumpkin, caramel, and graham crackers swirled together for a tasty fall treat
Fall-Inspired Hard Ciders at Dockside Margaritas and Select Outdoor Vending Carts:
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Cider
- Angry Orchard Rosé Cider
- Ayinger Oktober Fest-Märzen
- Margarita Cider by 3 Daughters Brewing
- Pumpking Imperial Ale by Southern Tier Brewing Co.
- Samuel Adams OctoberFest
- 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck – Pumpkin Spice Churro Balls
- AristoCrepes – (pictured above) Brie Cheese and Bosc Pear Crepe with Orange Blossom Honey
- Chicken Guy! – Cinnamon Apple Milkshake
- Disney’s Candy Cauldron and Goofy’s Candy Co. – Fall-Inspired Treats and Specialty Apples
- Outdoor Vending Carts – Salted Caramel Pretzels and Pumpkin Churros (select carts only)
- Sprinkles – Pumpkin Cupcake (Sept 1-30), Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcake (Sept 10-23), Candy Apple Cupcake (Sept 24-Oct 7)
For those with a bit of time to spare why not go on a food tour and sample a few WonderFall dishes around Disney Springs! Disney has even made it easy with this WonderFall Flavors map!
So head on over to Disney Springs this Fall, your taste buds will thank you! This Autumn culinary celebration includes over 14 restaurants and quick service locations to try throughout Disney Springs!
Considering a Fall 2018 visit to Walt Disney World? There are still plenty of great packages to be had! Simply fill out our form below and an agent from MickeyTravels will be in touch with your FREE, no obligation quote!
Image credit: Disney.