Ultimate Guide to Meeting Disney Princesses
Who is the Disney princess you absolutely have to meet? Cinderella in her castle, Princess Jasmine in Morocco, or could it be Belle in her village dress? It is important to make your princess bucket list ahead of time when planning your trip to Walt Disney World. Some princesses are hard to find, and some even require fast passes! Either way, meeting Disney princesses is so much fun!
Would you like to meet five princesses within a few minutes or do you prefer a longer interaction with just one princess? There are many options all the way from dining with the princesses, to seeing them in secluded meet and greet areas like Princess Fairytale Hall. Meeting Disney princesses while dining is normally a quick meet and greet with photos as the number one priority.
Know Where to Go
When you go to an actual meet and greet location, the princesses will take their time to get to know you and your family. Depending on if you are more interested in what your photos with the princess will look like, you may want to meet a princess at an outdoor location. These locations always make for wonderful photo lighting. Listed below are the different areas where the princesses can be found throughout Walt Disney World.
- Princess Fairytale Hall, Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom: Meet Cinderella and Princess Elena in the same room, and meet Princess Tiana and Rapunzel together in another room (two separate lines, fast passes available).
- Cinderella’s Royal Table, Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom: Meet Cinderella in the lobby (before you dine), Princess Aurora, Princess Jasmine, Snow White and Ariel greet you at your table while you dine. (reservations recommended).
- Ariel’s Grotto, Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom: Meet Ariel as the Little Mermaid (FastPasses available).
- Fairytale Gardens, Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom: Meet Merida.
- Enchanted Tales with Belle, Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom: Enjoy a Show/Meet and Greet with Belle (FastPasses available).
- Townsquare, Magic Kingdom: Meet Snow White.
- Anna and Elsa’s Royal Sommerhus, Norway, Epcot: Meet Princess Anna and Queen Elsa in the same room.
- France, Epcot: Meet Belle in her blue or yellow dress (depending on the day) near the gazebo, and meet Aurora near the back gate of France.
- Ahkershus Royal Banquet Hall, Norway, Epcot: Meet Belle in the lobby (before you dine) and Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White and Princess Aurora will greet you at your tables as you dine (reservations recommended).
- China, Epcot: Meet Mulan.
- Germany, Epcot: Meet Snow White.
- Morocco, Epcot: Meet Princess Jasmine.
- Character Landing, Animal Kingdom: Meet Pocahontas.
- Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast, Trattoria Al Forno, Boardwalk Hotel: Meet Ariel, Prince Eric, Rapunzel, and Flynn Ryder while you dine (reservations recommended).
- 1900 Park Fare Dinner, Grand Floridian Hotel and Spa: Cinderella, Prince Charming, Anastasia, Drizella, and Lady Tremaine greet you at your table while you dine.
If you have anything you’d like the princess to sign, have it out and ready for when she greets you. Do not keep the autograph book in your bag until after your conversation and photo because this is what makes the line go slower for others. Have the cap off of your pen, and your autograph books stacked if you have more than one. Be prepared with your camera as well. The memories of meeting Disney princesses will last forever!
Know ahead of time what poses/photo combinations you would like, and who will be taking the photos. Certain locations have designated PhotoPass photographers and Character Attendants who can help with your cameras. Last but not least, before you meet your favorite princess, think of what you would like to ask her. Many people make the mistake of being so excited, that when they finally get to the front of the line they do not know what to say. They are star struck and in awe!
When meeting Disney princesses, you can ask your favorite princess any question, or even tell her a joke! The princesses love it when you know their story and more than just their name. Below are some generic conversation starters:
- Where is your prince?
- How did you and your prince meet?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who made your dress?
- What shoes are you wearing?
- Who is your best friend?
Most importantly…remember to have fun meeting Disney princesses! Don’t stress over getting the perfect photo or what you are going to say! Wear your princess dress or accessories and you’re sure to be complimented by that princess herself! The princesses are just as excited to meet you as you are to meet them!