Check Out All of the Amazing Churro Varieties Coming To Disneyland This Halloween Season
The Halloween Season is nearly upon us with the festivities officially kicking off at Disneyland Resort beginning September 7th. One of our favorite things about paying a visit to the theme parks during this time of year has to be the amazing array of seasonal treats that Disney unveils each Autumn. This week Disney shared a sneak peek of the snacks on offer and we were delighted to see that our go-to Disney treat the churro will be cropping up at both parks in a range of delicious varieties.
If you’re a fan of the churro just like we then check out all of the eclectic ways that you can indulge your churro cravings during your Fall 2018 Disneyland visit!
Disneyland Park Churros
- Orange Sugar Cane Churro with Candy Corn Sauce (pictured above) – Near Big Thunder Mountain
- Pumpkin Spice Churro with Cream Cheese Frosting – Near Haunted Mansion
- Churro Bites Cereal Sundae – You’ll find this treat at Hungry Bear Restaurant. It comes dusted with fruit cereal with cereal milk anglaise, strawberry ice cream and raspberry sauce.
- Churro Sundae – Pick up this delicious snack at Golden Horseshoe. It comes with cookie butter gelato, is garnished with a cinnamon sugar-dusted churro which is then topped with cajeta and whipped cream.
- Maleficent Churro – Be on the lookout for this churro variety themed after one of Disney’s most nefarious baddies. You’ll find it near Sleeping Beauty Castle. It ic covered in chocolate cookie crumbles which are blended with colored sugar and comes with a marshmallow dip.
- Sour Apple Churros – If you like your churros with a bit of a kick try out this variety found near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. It comes with caramel dipping sauce.
Disney California Adventure Park Churros
- Purple, Green and Orange Sugar Churros; Pumpkin Spice Churros – You’ll be spoiled for choice at Willie’s Churros in Disney California Adventure. We recommend that you try all four!
- S’mores Churro – This flavor can be found near the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail. Its topped with graham cracker, chocolate chips and a marshmallow drizzle.
- Purple Sugar Churro – You’ll find this colorful variety on offer near Goofy’s Sky School.
- Pumpkin Spice Churro – Make a pit stop at the Cozy Cone Motel next time you are at Cars Land to try this delicious version with Cream Cheese dipping sauce!
As you can see Disneyland Resort in the Fall is a churro-lovers dream. The best way to satisfy your churro cravings is to start planning your Halloween visit to Disneyland! Great packages are still available for 2018 and vacations are available to book through 2019.
Fill out our form below and an agent from MickeyTravels will be in touch with your FREE, no obligation quote.
Image credit: Disney.