Disney Cruise Line Adds New Features and Enhancements to Onboard Mobile App
For guests setting sail on a Disney Cruise, the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App is the perfect tool to keep you in the know about what is going on aboard the ship. It also allows you to keep in touch with friends and family on your sailing without having to pay hefty cell phone roaming charges. Recent upgrades to the system also mean that you can enjoy a brand new design and enhanced features during the cruise. Let’s take a look at some of the recent upgrades Disney has made to this helpful bit of tech:
- Quick Access to Cruise Details – Look for the Disney Cruise Line button at the bottom of the screen. This will instantly take you to your personalized plans and other important information regarding your sailing.
- My Plans – Once your confirmation number has been input into the Disney Cruise Line App your reservation, dining schedule, Port Adventures and optional reservations like fine dining and spa bookings will magically appear on your app allow you to keep track of all of your activities!
- Spotlight at Sea – Get up-to-date information about offerings such as Senses Spa, Palo, Remy, souvenirs, photo packages and more!
- Horizontal Scrollable Menu – Disney has updated this design allowing you to move through the app with ease. Users also have the option of viewing the day’s activities all at once or apply filters to look at specific aspects of your sailings.
- Ship Tips – Get helpful advice on how to get the most out of your time at sea. Check out the safety reminders. Access specific information for guests with disabilities.
Each of the features listed above are in addition to what guests sailing with Disney Cruise Line already love about the app. These include deck plans, a map of Castaway Cay, the opportunity to chat with family and friends, and specifics regarding dining, entertainment, character meet and greets, and youth clubs just to name a few.
For guests that prefer to leave your phones switched off while you are on vacation, you still have the option of using the Personal Navigator. This printed out schedule will be left in your room each night at turndown. Tap into both options for the perfect way to stay up-to-speed on all that is going doing your Disney Cruise!
Readers that have booked in a Disney Cruise can download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app for both Apple and Android smartphones. The app is free to download and use. For those setting sail soon, be sure to upgrade your app to take advantage of all of the exciting enhancements listed above.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Fill out the quote at the bottom of our page and an agent from MickeyTravels will be in touch with your FREE, no obligation quote!
Image copyright Disney.