Here Are 5 Ways to Celebrate National Coffee Day at Walt Disney World
Coffee lovers today is your special day and there are so many ways to celebrate at Walt Disney World Resort. So let’s take a look at the 5 ways to celebrate coffee “Disney Style”!
1. Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. kiosks at Walt Disney World Resort are offering hot (16 oz.) or iced (24 oz.) coffee for $1 all day on Sept. 29! And while you’re at it, you might want to pick up one of their famous donuts.
2. For the coffee connoisseur, did you know Walt Disney World Resort signature restaurants offer Joffrey’s coffee served by French Press? You won’t want to miss this service style for one of the most aromatic and flavorful ways to enjoy your favorite cup.
3. If nitro cold brew coffee is more your thing, Tea Traders Café at Disney Springs is for you. It’s made with nitrogen which makes the coffee extra creamy and delicious. It is also one of many perfect backdrops for Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse inspired coffee art.
4. If you’re like your coffee with a sweet treat the Mission to S’mores Latte with chocolate and marshmallows is the way to go. Available hot or iced at Revive in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park, this coffee tastes like dessert.
5. Finally, perhaps the most perfect way to end your day is with a specialty coffee cocktail. The Joffrey’s kiosk near the UK Pavilion at Epcot offers a Kahlúa-tini, iced coffee topped with Kahlúa, Grey Goose Vodka, and rich and creamy half & half. Cheers!
And if you want to take your favorite Walt Disney World coffee home with you and celebrate National Coffee Day all year long, be sure to check out the Disney Parks & Resorts Specialty Coffee Collection brewed to order by Joffrey’s. You won’t want to miss Artifact Blend, the newest addition to the collection, inspired by Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Are you celebrating National Coffee Day at Walt Disney World this year this year?
Find these tips helpful and would like some more to make your Disney vacation the most magical and stress-free ever?
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations around the globe. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.770.800.6500, via email at email@example.com, or follow along onFacebook.