Magic Kingdom’s Happily Ever After Fireworks Dessert Party – Garden or Terrace View?
The new Firework show at the Magic Kingdom, Happily Ever After debuted in May 2017, and is a very popular nightly activity for all guests traveling to Walt Disney World. The show combines fireworks, music, and high tech projections on to Cinderella’s Castle, making it an unforgettable end to your night. Due to its popularity, it is very crowded, and some guests find themselves wanting a more VIP setting to enjoy the show. Magic Kingdom has the Happily Ever After Fireworks Dessert Party for these families that do not want to wait over an hour to get a great seat in front of the castle, and have a sweet tooth 🙂
The Tomorrowland Terrace Priority Seating and The Plaza Gardens View
The Dessert Party has two different options: The Tomorrowland Terrace Priority Seating and The Plaza Gardens View. I will get into the difference in a minute, first the delicious desserts that they both include:
- Fresh Fruit
- Assorted Cheeses
- A Villains Chocolate Cupcake: inspired by Ursula with purple buttercream and chocolate crispy pearls
- Pineapple Delight: A Dole Whip-inspired treat, light and fresh with whipped pineapple panna cotta with pineapple compote and a fresh pineapple spear
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Chocolate Marshmallow Tart: a graham cracker tart with chocolate custard topped with marshmallow meringue and a chocolate bar.
- Macarons: pistachio, raspberry, lemon, chocolate, coffee and vanilla.
- Cheesecake Brownie Bites
- Strawberry Tart: a vanilla tart shell filled with lemon curd and raspberry sauce with a little strawberry mousse, strawberry crisp pearls and a little whipped cream with a fresh berry.
- The “Happily Ever After” Cupcake: red velvet cake with yellow buttercream icing with a “Happily Ever After” chocolate garnish.
- Chocolate Almond Cake: raspberry sauce in the center and a fresh raspberry on top.
- Oreo Mickey Treat: whipped Oreo panna cotta topped with two chocolate ears and sprinkled with chocolate pearls on top of an Oreo.
- Beverages include: Sparkling Cider, Hot Chocolate, Signature Lemonades, Coffee, and Tea
It is a Buffet that both sections share and is subject to change. There are also items for guests with special dietary needs–just ask a cast member and make sure to include your dietary restrictions when you make your reservation.
Plaza Garden View
This dessert party begins 60 – 75 minutes prior to the nightly fireworks. You will check-in with the Host stand and they will show you your seat. When you are done eating you can go back to the Host stand and they will walk you to the reserved Plaza Gardens viewing area to watch the fireworks with an unobstructed view. You can stand or seat on the grass area with a great view of the Castle. It is a roped off area, and kids can run off some sugar beforehand, and will have a great view for the Show!
Terrace Priority Seating
This dessert party begins 60 – 75 minutes prior to the nightly fireworks. Check-in with the Host stand and they will show you your table. It is said that those who reserve the earliest get the best seating. The tables are located on the Terrae balcony area with a great view of the castle. The closer to the railings the better of a view you get. A PhotoPass photographer will be on hand in most cases to take pictures prior to the start of the fireworks. Once the fireworks begin, most guests line up along the terrace railing, as the balcony roof obstructs the view of those seated farther back. You get seats, and can enjoy your desserts while watching the show!
Prices for Fireworks Dessert Party with Tomorrowland Terrace Priority Seating:
- Regular Pricing: $79, tax included (ages 10 and above)
- Regular Pricing: $47, tax included (ages 3 – 9)
- Pricing does not include park admission
Pricing for Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza Gardens View:
- Regular Pricing:$59, tax-included (ages 10 and above)
- Regular Pricing: $35, tax-included (ages 3-9)
- Pricing does not include park admission
Please Note: The above pricing may increase during peak times at Walt Disney World Resort. On occasion, Happily Ever After may be replaced with another fireworks display in honor of a holiday or hard ticket event. If this is to occur, the Fireworks Dessert Party, if it will be offered, will take place as scheduled one hour prior to its replacement show.
Pre-payment is required for advance reservation and there is a 24-hour advance cancellation. There is no refund if the fireworks are canceled due to inclement weather.
Reservations are highly recommended, and sometimes hard to get! To make an advance reservation call (407) WDW-DINE or make Advance Dining Reservations online. You can book up to 180 days in advance, sometimes though they do not release reservations until 30 to 60 days out. Check on the website or with your Travel Agent.
Want to experience the Happily Ever Fireworks with your family? Contact me today for a FREE quote!
Authorized Disney Vacation Planner – Platinum Level
Click here to visit me on Facebook